Thread: How often to dose with Microbe Tea, Hydroguard etc

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Default How often to dose with Microbe Tea, Hydroguard etc

I have decided to go with a live RDWC system and have made some Microbe tea with TNC BactorrS13 - Beneficial Bacteria. Have spoken to the manufacturers for advice and must admit they were very helpful.

My question is how much and how often do I use the tea. I have read an initial dose of 1 part tea to 20 parts solution, but can't find anything on repeat dosing and how often.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	microbes.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	370849
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Default How often to dose with Microbe Tea, Hydroguard etc

I’m surprised Nigel didn’t tell you this mate.
    This all depends on a few factors mate for instance when you refill your res if it’s from a tap water then I’d reinvaginate the day after every res change or if you do it the night before in a flexi tank or something then I’d just do it every couple weeks
    Atb
    Redz
    Last edited by British green; 19-04-19 at 03:03 PM.
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-03-19), toblue (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Do you know Redz mate, I may just take the easy route and inoculate with straight "TNC Bactorr". Would it work just as well? Should I add TNC Bactorr maybe on a weekly basis?

I do think I may have a slight root problem but I think it may be due to light leaks in the res rather than the rot. No brown slime or smell just a few dark blackish splodges. and poor root development. My nutrient temps are below 18.

By the way your man Nigel is very helpful, only reason he didn't tell me how often is because I didn't ask. My only problem with TNC Bactorr is the labeling. I don't know how it stands up to the likes of Hydroguard as TNC Bactorr's microbes are measured in dry weight and Hydroguard/ photosynthesis Plus etc are measured in wet content of microbial content.

If I didn't change my res would I just inoculate at full strength weekly?

Sorry for all the questions Redz mate but you do seem to know your stuff in this area.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Gaz (19-04-19), GEORGE (27-03-19)