Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LSC Competitions - What would you like to see in the prize pool?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,944 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LondonSeedCentre View Post
    Great idea, thanks for that!

We'll definitely do competitions with different prize pools (including vouchers). But at least for the first one, we'd like to throw in some specific beans. Obviously, everyone has a different taste, so the voucher would be the best solution to satisfy everyone, but we are just curious to see what would you guys go for
    First of all, thanks for asking for our opinions about this LSC

It seems like fruity strains have become more popular with growers on THCTalk. Maybe a comp featuring your strawberry, blueberry, lemon, orange and other fruit strains?

As far as how to run the comp, I really have no idea other than keeping it simple. We are stoners and thinking when I'm not at work is not my strength, lol.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to riot For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-03-19), LondonSeedCentre (25-03-19), Valentina (01-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Hi LSC. Very nice of you to check in here to get our thoughts and opinions.

Colorful strains appear to be very popular. I always enjoy the colors and i think many others do as well.

Having a choice for the winner between photo and auto is an excellent idea. It is common enough to see someone pass on the prize because the prize is a photo and they only grow autos.

Additionally, if you have a selection of prizes that the winner can choose from then you are more likely to be seeing the winner growing your seeds sooner. It helps when the prize is something the winner really wants to try.

Cheers.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

LondonSeedCentre (25-03-19), Valentina (01-04-19), WF420 (25-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,499 Times

Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    First of all, thanks for asking for our opinions about this LSC

It seems like fruity strains have become more popular with growers on THCTalk. Maybe a comp featuring your strawberry, blueberry, lemon, orange and other fruit strains?

As far as how to run the comp, I really have no idea other than keeping it simple. We are stoners and thinking when I'm not at work is not my strength, lol.
    Thanks for your feedback mate! I can imagine that kind of strains being really popular... We can certainly feature them in one of our comps.

Thanks for the other part of your comment too. I was just thinking about whether Comment and win! or Solve The Da Vinci Code! sort of comp would be more appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Hi LSC. Very nice of you to check in here to get our thoughts and opinions.

Colorful strains appear to be very popular. I always enjoy the colors and i think many others do as well.

Having a choice for the winner between photo and auto is an excellent idea. It is common enough to see someone pass on the prize because the prize is a photo and they only grow autos.

Additionally, if you have a selection of prizes that the winner can choose from then you are more likely to be seeing the winner growing your seeds sooner. It helps when the prize is something the winner really wants to try.

Cheers.
    Hey Dweller. Thanks for your input. This is exactly the reason why we created this topic. I absolutely agree on giving people a choice between few different strains to make sure that they will end up with something that will suit them!

Jacob

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-03-19), riot (25-03-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2