Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nutrients are killing me

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Sounding a little bit naughty i must say. I get through 5 ltrs boost in like 2 years and that costs me 140-150 notes so 6.25 a month
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-10-19), ToughCall (11-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

A few years ago on a different forum, some guy was bragging about his use of Chempak nutes.

Practically the entire forum dogpiled the guy, and the tit for tat back and forth just descended into a mud sling-fest.

I have also used Chempak stuff on other plants, so I know that Chempak Guy was not entirely talking BS. The sentiment in that thread was however something that has really stuck with me.

At this point I have only ever used Vitalink A&B, which has not been "better" in any perceiveable way. A heap of Advanced Nutrients additives "samples" from eBay, again, nothing spactacular, besides Rhino Skin and Sensizyme. Everything else has been generic stuff that can be bought at garden centres, supermarkets, pound shops.

So if the OP is working with a very minimal budget, there are ways around the situation.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-10-19), SmobyToker#1 (17-10-19), ToughCall (11-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Reminds me of the old days... bit of Tomorite.. vinegar for pH down.. 3 grows from one bottle.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

BUDDY (06-01-20), GEORGE (17-10-19), Valentina (18-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Canna a and b are cheap enough, and you use so little cal mag, PK and silicone per litre that that's cheap too. Canna boost I stopped buying and have changed too many other variables to say it hasnt made a difference, but it hasnt been missed either.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-10-19), ToughCall (11-05-20), Valentina (18-10-19), Vlad the Inhaler (18-10-19), WF420 (18-10-19)

Thanks

I only buy higly concentrated nutrients, Flora nova bloom and Greenhouse seeds powder nutrient, work great, cheap and last forever

Edit: Used to buy HESI when i was starting out, Hesi is is low concentrated and expensive, One watering need 50ml of one part and additional 25ml of another part which is insane

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeatedNeddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-19), ToughCall (11-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

REMO NUTRIENTS ALL THE WAY !!!

Super OG Kush & Sour Diesel Journal
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    REMO NUTRIENTS ALL THE WAY !!!
    I'm running REMO at the moment and liking but I wouldn't exactly call them cheap. Simple + Cheap + Very Good = Mega Crop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RustyRuss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-20), ToughCall (11-05-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2