Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RSO Some Questions about How to Use

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

sorry to hear about your mrs buddy .... the mam in law has the same ...
    if the wife dosent like the taste , she can add it to a biscuit, piece of banana etc to disguise it , as stated above , the lady can also use it in suppository form too if she dosent like the high from the oil ...
    i wish you and the good lady the very best wishes from the budfarmer clan

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (04-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    sorry to hear about your mrs buddy .... the mam in law has the same ...
    if the wife dosent like the taste , she can add it to a biscuit, piece of banana etc to disguise it , as stated above , the lady can also use it in suppository form too if she dosent like the high from the oil ...
    i wish you and the good lady the very best wishes from the budfarmer clan
    Thank you for your kind words for my mrs. I'm sorry to hear about your mama in law, I wish her the best. Thank you for the suggestions. I will keep that in mind. She'll not go near a banana though lol! Terrible for not eating fruit and veg! Lol! I never knew in suppository form it wont get her high. Thanks again!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

budfarmer (31-03-19), G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (04-04-19), M_C (31-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

yea mate , you can get the tiny gel capsuals from internet bidding sites cheaply , just pop the oil in and use in suppository form ... this way she will be able to get even more medication , without getting high or pulling a whitey ....
    i wish you ... and your good lady the VERY best my friend .... my mrs has got bad fibromyalgia but dispite me explaining the wealth of good a bit of bud will do for movement and pain .... she obviously STILL knows more than i do and totally refuses to even try it...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (04-04-19), Mazzer (01-04-19), M_C (31-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    yea mate , you can get the tiny gel capsuals from internet bidding sites cheaply , just pop the oil in and use in suppository form ... this way she will be able to get even more medication , without getting high or pulling a whitey ....
    i wish you ... and your good lady the VERY best my friend .... my mrs has got bad fibromyalgia but dispite me explaining the wealth of good a bit of bud will do for movement and pain .... she obviously STILL knows more than i do and totally refuses to even try it...
    Thanks mate. I'm sorry to hear about your mrs. I hope she gets better soon. I also hope you persuade her to try some my mrs is pretty much the same. Shes not keen on a lot of ways of getting thc into her system. Shes not keen on suppositories either. Il keep trying to persuade her. She has upped the amount of weed she'll vape with me daily which is good. I've got the capsules on my watch list.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (04-04-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2