Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RSO Some Questions about How to Use

Thanks

Default RSO Some Questions about How to Use

I have got some RSO thc oil and have a few questions. How would I prepare this for consumption for my wife who has had breast cancer?
    Will it be effective just putting it under the tongue or does it only activate only after mixing through carrier oils ? Thank you

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-03-19), M_C (31-03-19), redisiel (22-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzer View Post
    I have got some RSO thc oil and have a few questions. How would I prepare this for consumption for my wife who has had breast cancer?
    Will it be effective just putting it under the tongue or does it only activate only after mixing through carrier oils ? Thank you
    Sorry to hear your news mate,
    I believe you can just stick it under your tongue as long as it was decarboxylated first.
    If you have the oil how do you mean prepare it? Is it a precaution your trying to achieve?
    We’re goung full on
    My mums got breast cancer and we have been treating it with oil too, I can’t say how effective it’s bren because the hospital aren’t much help when you self treat.
    My mums on 5 capsules a day and 5 suppositories
    We use 3:1 thc to cbd this is what’s been advised to me by I would say as knowledgeable as I could have.
    The suppositories are 4 grams oil to 100 grams cacao butter we stated in 2 grams to 100
    Capsules are 1 gram oil/2 grams carrier oil(extra virgin olive oil)/1/2 gram lecithin I use 00 size capsules
    My mum either takes a tbsp coconut oil half hour before each dose to keep the liver busy but if she’s out and about she’ll take a apegenin supplement instead.
    There’s many ways to do it I believe
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

AND (22-03-19), Benson123 (22-03-19), G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-19), Mazzer (22-03-19), M_C (31-03-19), Valentina (30-03-19)

Thanks

Thank you for your kind words about my wife and for replying Its breast cancer shes had. She has pain from her breast that the lumpectomy was performed and down her arm. She also has a new lump 5 years on. She is worried but the doc says he thinks is scar tissue, he will get her in for further tests. Im sorry to hear about your mum. What I mean by prepare is what form can she take it in. I've read she needs just a pins worth. I dont know if it's been decarboxylated or not. It was made with alcohol is all I know. Really dont want to waste it and want it to be activated

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-19), M_C (31-03-19), redisiel (22-03-19)

Thanks

Thank you for your kind words about my wife and for replying Its breast cancer shes had. She has pain from her breast that the lumpectomy was performed and down her arm. She also has a new lump 5 years on. She is worried but the doc says he thinks is scar tissue, he will get her in for further tests. Im sorry to hear about your mum. What I mean by prepare is what form can she take it in. I've read she needs just a pins worth. I dont know if it's been decarboxylated or not. It was made with alcohol is all I know. Really dont want to waste it and want it to be activated
    No worries mate, I'd just put a grain of rice size under the tongue
    good luck with the tests mate
    Redz

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-19), Mazzer (22-03-19), M_C (31-03-19), Valentina (30-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Sorry to hear your news mate,
    I believe you can just stick it under your tongue as long as it was decarboxylated first.
    If you have the oil how do you mean prepare it? Is it a precaution your trying to achieve?
    We’re goung full on
    My mums got breast cancer and we have been treating it with oil too, I can’t say how effective it’s bren because the hospital aren’t much help when you self treat.
    My mums on 5 capsules a day and 5 suppositories
    We use 3:1 thc to cbd this is what’s been advised to me by I would say as knowledgeable as I could have.
    The suppositories are 4 grams oil to 100 grams cacao butter we stated in 2 grams to 100
    Capsules are 1 gram oil/2 grams carrier oil(extra virgin olive oil)/1/2 gram lecithin I use 00 size capsules
    My mum either takes a tbsp coconut oil half hour before each dose to keep the liver busy but if she’s out and about she’ll take a apegenin supplement instead.
    There’s many ways to do it I believe
    Atb
    Redz
    Follow reds advice as to the dosage,reading his post it looks like he knows his stuff,an ex expert on here called bomber gave me very similar advice when a friend was ill.
    It's nice to be nice.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-19), Mazzer (22-03-19), M_C (31-03-19), Valentina (30-03-19)

Thanks

Edited to reply with quote
    Last edited by Mazzer; 22-03-19 at 10:42 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-19), M_C (31-03-19)

Thanks

Thank you. I will do that. Thanks for the info too. Appreciated

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    No worries mate, I'd just put a grain of rice size under the tongue
    good luck with the tests mate
    Redz
    Thanks mate . I will go with your advice. Maybe we will test it with and without carrier oil. Thanks for all the info too its appreciated and I wish your mum the best.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-19), M_C (31-03-19), redisiel (22-03-19), Valentina (30-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Follow reds advice as to the dosage,reading his post it looks like he knows his stuff,an ex expert on here called bomber gave me very similar advice when a friend was ill.
    Thank you. I will do that. Thanks for the info too. Appreciated

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    This would be from a source as reliable brother, same good people
    Peace bro

Thanks mate . I will go with your advice. Maybe we will test it with and without carrier oil. Thanks for all the info too its appreciated and I wish your mum the best.
    Your very welcome and best wishes mate
    Redz

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), GEORGE (24-03-19), Mazzer (22-03-19), M_C (31-03-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast