Thread: First ever grow hydro with autos - bought ages ago - loads of questions still :)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default First ever grow hydro with autos - bought ages ago - loads of questions still :)

Hi all

So I've been a looonnnnnggg time lurker, on and off for several years. now has finally come the time to grow my own.

A few years ago I bought a load of kit, including seeds (I hope these are still ok) but for personal reasons never got round to doing it and it got locked away

Finally have the chance to be able to do it. I've sort of got my head around lots of it, but still confused at a few things, that, and I need to maybe plan my layout a little bit better, working with the limited space I have

I'm not green fingered by any stretch of the imagination so any and all help is appreciated

I've smoked very little in my life, dont know sources to get any, but do need some for high anxiety with work pressures etc and to help ease the back ache etc

I'm planning on just growing an occasional batch that will hopefully last me ages before have to setup and grow more again

It will be a hydro grow with autos. I plan to probably do 24/0 lights.

Here is what I have for hardware:

1.2(w)x1.2(l)x2(h)m tent
    parabolic reflector (1m I think from memory)
    Lumii 600w dimmable ballast
    Sunmaster 600w Dual Spectrum
    6" Rhino Pro Carbon Filter 150x300
    6" RVK fan 150E2
    Ducting and jubilee clips
    CF Ecostick Truncheon
    PH Meter
    A few various cheapo analogue and digital temperate or humidity sensors that could be used
    Airpots (Currently a couple of 3l and 9l - but think 20l may be the way to go)
    Plug & Grow Heavy Duty timer (prob won't need this if doing 24/0)
    Sonoff TH16 (probably will look at using one or 2 of these to control the fans or possibly heating if gets too cold)
    Silver reflective tape

Chemicals I have :
    Canna Coco Pro Plus 50l
    Plant Magic Magne+Cal (1l)
    PH Buffer 7
    PH Down
    Canna Coco A+B
    Canna PK 13/14 (1l)
    Canna Rhizotonic (1l)

The seeds that I bought were as follows (including a couple of freebies)
    White Widow XXL AUTO x3
    Royal Critical Automatic x6
    Nirvana Blueberry Kush Auto x2

The seeds were bought in 2016 - hope they are still viable :/

From what I gather, this may be enough liquids that I need to buy? I've seen mention of buying Liquid Silicon too? worth getting?

This post is way too long already so I'll write my questions on the next post to try and keep it semi tidy

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TerryTit For This Useful Post:

CaptainChronic (25-03-19), GEORGE (24-03-19), Ironman (23-03-19), jumpman233345 (07-04-19), M_C (23-03-19)