Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: SEEDSMAN PHOTO CUP - 40.000€ - 1st 7.500€

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cleargreen View Post
    Uploading as wel speak
    Go for it mate, and let me know where I can vote for you when you're done

Would love to see the members of this forum winning these comps!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (02-08-19), G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (04-08-19), J Trich (03-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

@M_C
    Can we share links to vote on our pictures here?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

G' (12-08-19), GEORGE (04-08-19), J Trich (03-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I don't mean any disrespect to ANYONE but how the hell did that picture with the purple lights on win second place (CHEESE XXL)...we frown at that around here lol, can't even call it artistic..I could choose 10 pictures posted today alone from our very own members here that would be better than that, you guys should send in your pics for this comp Talkers..you'd nail this comp!

Oh well, maybe it's just me
    Easy, because that shot winning the "Peoples vote" side.. it mean that winner have done a great work getting his contacts and fam voting his pic..

Autumn Cup si running.. 17 DAYS LEFT!!

here some sweet entries...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

AND (03-09-19), Cleargreen (07-09-19), G' (04-09-19), GEORGE (03-09-19), M_C (15-10-19)

Thanks

11 Days LEFT!!

Have you joined? its time to do.. closing 20 September.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (14-09-19), G' (17-09-19), GEORGE (10-09-19), Jeff (10-09-19)

Thanks

8 Days LEFT!! Seedsmanphotocup.com

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (14-09-19), Dr Green (12-09-19), G' (17-09-19), GEORGE (12-09-19)

Thanks

7 Days LEFT!! Go goo....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (14-09-19), G' (17-09-19), GEORGE (14-09-19)

Thanks

Hey guys.. Grand Prize Cup have started.. remember it is the last cup of Seedsman Photo Cup. Play for the best prizes ever... Good luck!!

Judges Choice

1st Prize (1 Winner)
    €7500 Cash
    Jorge Cervantes Books
    50 Free Seedsman Seeds & Merch

2nd Prize (2 winners)
    €1000 Cash
    Jorge Cervantes Books

3rd Prize (5 winners)
    €200 Voucher
    Jorge Cervantes Books

PEOPLES CHOICE

1st Prize (1 winner)
    €1000 Cash
    Jorge Cervantes Books

2nd Prize (5 winners)
    €500 Cash
    Jorge Cervantes Books

Some entries from the +500 already done...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-19), M_C (15-10-19), riot (20-10-19), scoobywho (24-09-19)

Thanks

Friday is friday.. so meaning the weekend is coming, not forget get your shots for the best Seedsman Photo Cup now running.. The Grand Prize cup, fight for the 7.500€ cash and much more prizes!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

British green (29-09-19), GEORGE (27-09-19)

Thanks

Winners "JUDGES CHOICE" Autumn Cup

1st Prize - Judges Choice.
    Chronikoolgrowz with his Bubba '76'

"Color focus and composition, this image has it all." Jorge Cervantes, Photo Cup Judge.
    "Love this one! The photographer did an amazing job at framing the trichome dense bud using the surrounding faded fan leaves. Really beautiful work." Curtis Taylor, Photo Cup Judge.
    "nice, well focused photo of a trichome-encrusted nugget amid leaves showing their lovely, harvest-induced colors." Paul Stanford, Photo Cup Judge.
    "my favorite flower shot of this round! Ilove the colors and fade. Would look great on my wall!" Sean Moore, Photo Cup Judge.

2nd Prize (1) - Judges Choice.
    HAND-SELECTED, HAND-TRIMMED, AND HUNG-DRIED FLOWER BY HANNA

"The iconic moment when cannabis was legalized in california...What a great image! Reminds me of the creation of adam." Sean Moore, Photo Cup Judge.
    "This inspirational biblical parody of the Creation of Adam alludes to the transformation in people´s belief system to accept cannabis." Jorge Cervantes.

2nd Prize (2) - Judges Choice.
    INDIAVARANSI BY THE MICHAEL-LEE-MITCHELL.

"Dark, Moody, Powerful" Monica Lo, Photo Cup Judge.
    "Loved the intensity and concentration demonstrated in this image. Cannabis smoke ties the shaman and the dark mystical beyond together in concert." Jorge Cervantes.
    "Dark, Moody, Powerful" Monica Lo, Photo Cup Judge.
    "This image invokes a lot of emotion. I appreciate how it expresses the long history of cannabis use." Devin Stein, Photo Cup Judge.

3rd Prize (1) - Judges Choice.
    LOVE RED BY Cannashots2.0

"A beautiful showcase of the strains trichome variety! The photographer did a spectacular job with lighting and background choice resulting in a very crisp and fresh photo." Curtis Taylor, Photo Cup Judge.
    "Love the color lighting and clarity of this image. I wrestled with the ranking of this image. It is truly beautiful." Jorge Cervantes, Photo Cup Judge.

3rd Prize (2) - Judges Choice.
    THE ANCIENT ART OF CHARAS BY karanparikh50

"Cannabis farmers and workers often use the charasthey collect during their labor for themselves, so it isn't something casual cannabis users know about. But fresh charasis a treat. It's the very definition of a "Green thumb!" it is very hands on work." Paul Stanford, Photo Cup Judge.
    "This is a strong image. Good framing of the subject within a tight crop. The resin on the hands creates a compelling narrative, andleaves me curious not only about the ancient art of hashish but also the personal story of the subject." Kristen Angelo, Photo Cup Judge.
    "Proof of hard work and a resionus harves can be seen in this ganja-worker´s hands. The focus is so keen you can see cracks in the resin on his hands. Jorge Cervantes, Photo Cup Judge.

Will continue in next posts....]
    Last edited by J Trich; 08-10-19 at 08:30 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-10-19), Valentina (16-10-19)

Thanks

3rd Prize (3) - Judges Choice.
    BUCKET LIST STUFF BY DHWANI

"Beautiful photograph. This is a well-balanced shot that establishes a sense of place and creates a narrative. The muted tones are lovely. The subject's positioning is strong. His raised arm guides the eyes up into the center of the photograph and the color of the flame in the foreground carries through into the distant sunset from left to right, which works well because that's how we naturally read photographs." Kristen Angelo, Photo Cup Judge.
    "¡Spiritual image! Ganja unites the heavens and mountains with a soulful smoker." Jorge Cervantes, Photo Cup Judge.

3rd Prize (4) - Judges Choice.
    HOW WE SMOKE IN FLINT, MICHIGAN BY BRANDON

"Powerful shot and crispy textures." Monica Lo, Photo Cup Judge.
    "Friends sharing a spliff after a long day in the fields. The coarse nature of the image adds to the earthy feeling." Jorge Cervantes.

3rd Prize (5 ) - Judges Choice.
    TALLER THAN ME! BY ROSS

"This photograph has strong photojournalistic qualities. The framing of the subject within the timber structure is effective and beautiful. The subject is facing the camera, and his stance suggests a sense of confidence and authority. The natural sunlight falls softly on his shoulders and creates a slow gradient down his torso, which draws my attention to his hands, which are not only positioned well, but reflect his age and suggest he has story to share." Kristen Angelo, Photo Cup Judge.
    "Giant plants with big spikes of flowers tower above this proud hard-working grower standing below the bright blue sky. His pride eminates!" Jorge Cervantes, Photo Cup Judge.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-10-19), Valentina (16-10-19)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast