Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deficiency or toxcicity?! Help!

Thanks

[QUOTE=M_C;1070932123]TBH it looks possible N toxicity. What soil are you using & before you up-potted them, were they fed?

I don't gave a pic at the moment but they've only been getting ph balances a two for the past 2 weeks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ntondola For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Thanks

Also the soil I was using was happy frog. They haven't had nutrient in 2 weeks so I mixed up some grow big and cal mag at half strength as almost all the lower leaves are yellowing. Will keep a close eye and flush if symptoms worsen. Also...how does one go about flushing a fabric pot. I'm worried about drowning them if I do have to flush.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ntondola For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2