Thread: Hey guys, just a quick intro!

Thanks

Default Hey guys, just a quick intro!

Hi all,

Just a quick introduction.

I'm currently on grow 3. 1st grow was of 2 ak48 under a cfl in some dodgy wooden box around 12 years ago.

The second was not long after, 20 oldschool low rider 2 plant's of which none made it through.

Now here I am In a warmer climate, looking at 2 plants that have just decided to show me that they're chicks to my relief!

In the time between my first 2 and third grows (over 10 years) , I've become more and more concious of exactly what going into my lungs so I'm all organic, neem oil if needed until she flips to flowering.

My next grow will be auto flower strains again as I see that they've been improved and the neighbours won't see them.

I'll be doing blue dream, Northern lights, gorilla glue and think different.

I'll look forward to chatting with you guys in the future.

One last thing, I've got a few problems with my one plant so I'd appreciate some help, feel free to dm me!

Euphauto.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Euphauto For This Useful Post:

G' (27-03-19), Greengrass (27-03-19), Hedonistic Hippy (27-03-19), M_C (27-03-19)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190327_082109.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	371009
    One of my problem leaves

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Euphauto For This Useful Post:

G' (27-03-19), Greengrass (27-03-19), Hedonistic Hippy (27-03-19)

5. Default

Welcome to the community Euphauto, nice to have you here with us mate

Yeah I remember the days when the only really popular auto strain was the lowryder 2, I think that was when they really did gain some popularity but there wasn't really many good options about.

It's fantastic how far they have now come, and they really have become a rock solid option, allowing us to produce really exceptional bud without having to worry about light cycles.

Looking at the leaf, looks like she's hungry, however if you can refer to this template, anwser them here you'll be able to gain more precise replies to what could be the problem - Clicky

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

G' (28-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Welcome mate

I took about 10 years off between growing. Been running autos for the last 3 times and can't fault em. Wee bit of a learning curve.

If your having trouble with one of your girls, consider popping a post up in the infirmary and filling in the template. Plenty of experts here who are only too happy to help. PM me if your having any trouble at all brother.

All the best
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

G' (28-03-19), Wags (27-03-19)

Thanks

Man I can't believe how far they've come from the low rider #2's and as anything above 16%thc looks like anxiety in a baggy to me, the ruderalis traits should allow me to smoke my favourites without the dreaded sketch!

Thanks for the help, catch you guys around here!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Euphauto For This Useful Post:

G' (28-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

The Low Ryder #2 is a good plant if you grow it well

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

G' (28-03-19), IceCalibur (27-03-19)