Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Critical Customer Care - Come visit us in London and get a special treat!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,499 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Tom&Barbara View Post
    But you never answer your phone. I have called 22 times today to try and ensure my order can be fulfilled as yesturday when somebody did answer they told me to call back today as the items were not currently in stock.
    This is not supposed to be the hard bit.
    Jacob please help.
    Tom&Barbara
    Jacob,
    they answered the phone. Said the offer was finished. I mentioned the 10% before the 30th April and they said okay, I mentioned the free seeds they said ONLY the free seeds I would have got from my over £100 purchase, I menioned the grinder, they said NO. So I mentioned again the free seeds you stated would be free for turning up and they put the phone down on me.
    Now nobody is answering again.
    Have all the staff been replaced or had strokes?
    Though this may be the at the edge of legal shopping I still expect a decent level of service and certainly not the sort of service I would expect from a £10 bag dealer in Soho.
    I wonder how Howard would feel about this shoddy state of affairs?
    Fix this.
    Tom&Barbara
    So it seems the phones are broken and while most of the offers have finished they will still honour the seeds and 10%.
    Sadly it took all the fun out of it and created a rather poor taste.
    I will collect my order as that is only fair but it will most probably be my last visit.
    Nice costs the same as arrogance gets rewarded.
    Good Day To You.
    Tom&Barbara
    Hi, Tom&Barbara. First of all, I'm really sorry for not getting back to you faster. We were experiencing power cuts all day today and that's why there was an issue with our phone line. The man you spoke to on the phone has made an honest mistake and thought this offer was finished, although it is valid till the end of the month. We are really sorry about this inconvenient situation. You will get everything as advertised in here when you come to collect your order. I'm also sending you a PM to confirm with you. Again please accept our apology.

Jacob
    Last edited by LondonSeedCentre; 24-04-19 at 06:41 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

British green (25-04-19), Easy-T (24-04-19), Gaz (24-04-19), Hippy Crack (24-04-19), IceCalibur (24-04-19), Ironman (24-04-19), M_C (24-04-19), WhIpLaSh (24-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

So it seems the phones are broken and while most of the offers have finished they will still honour the seeds and 10%.
    Sadly it took all the fun out of it and created a rather poor taste.
    I will collect my order as that is only fair but it will most probably be my last visit.
    Nice costs the same as arrogance gets rewarded.
    Good Day To You.
    Tom&Barbara
    Hi Tom&Barara, I've let Jacob know about this so, hopefully, he's been in touch with you
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (25-04-19), Gaz (24-04-19), Hippy Crack (24-04-19), IceCalibur (24-04-19), LondonSeedCentre (24-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Hi Tom&Barara, I've let Jacob know about this so, hopefully, he's been in touch with you
    Whoops, didn't see page 2

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (25-04-19), Gaz (24-04-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3