Thread: Product Suggestion - ATX PC Case compatible kits

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Lightbulb Product Suggestion - ATX PC Case compatible kits

Hi there, Team Invisible Sun!

I have read great stuff about your kits and have been interested for a while. However the space available to me is limited and that is part of the reason for not having bought from you guys.

So here is my suggestion, a smaller board that fits inside the top of a computer ATX tower case, say with the board at about 30 cm x 15 cm, at a higher Kelvin reading.

There's been some engineering in the stealth grow section where people have asked about how to build their own, with strips of LEDs from EBay and so on, in computer cases, cabinets, broken refrigerators and the like. But most just use CFLs. So I think there is definitely a market sector that has not been tapped into, and could get your products to a much wider range of people.

I for one would be EXTREMELY interested if such a product were available!
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (07-04-19), GEORGE (06-04-19), M_C (01-04-19), WhIpLaSh (07-04-19)

small plantation outside kingston jamaica
    Thanks

I bought an ish85w a few weeks ago for my PC grow but it doesn't fit! the manufactures width dimensions of the case were exaggerated so I've had to change plans. I'll be obviously keeping the IS for future "projects" but have since ordered (and received) the same QB 301b's in strip form, x7. The 288 boards would fit though they would be far to powerful with shuch a short head space I've been told.

If Invisible Sun sold the stip variants I would have bought via them. Or as you mention Valentina, a smaller board specially designed with case dimensions in mind would be perfect!

Are you reading this Invisible Sun??

New PC Build coming soon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpman233345 For This Useful Post:

AND (07-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Even the original Horticultural Lighting Group company dont make regular strips as they are not a horticultural lighting format, per se.

If you want a solution for a micro build, its widely accepted that Samsung Q series or Hinflux will serve you well

Lets remember its the Samsung chips that do they work irrespective of who sticks them on a pcb.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

AND (08-04-19), IceCalibur (08-04-19), Valentina (08-04-19)