Thread: led emmisions ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Default led emmisions ?

could have sworn there was a led section but cant find owt.

a slightly annoying issue has come to light with me buying a dab radio thing ,it cant get a signal when the leds are on,4+ etc doesnt even exist according to radio,but when lights are off dab works perfeck.this is approx 4ft away from the panel.

just tried with hps through omega dimmable unit and that does the same albeit in a smaller area,ie i can get closer to lamp with the dab running and about 2ft away it just kills dab completely.

is there any magic box i can use to get round this that i can use on the dab radio.bear in mind i live in a 25ft wheelybin.

edit:i should have added the cmh315 has no effect at all..
    Last edited by ggotch; 05-04-19 at 03:20 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

gardro (05-04-19), GEORGE (05-04-19), M_C (05-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    could have sworn there was a led section but cant find owt.

a slightly annoying issue has come to light with me buying a dab radio thing ,it cant get a signal when the leds are on,4+ etc doesnt even exist according to radio,but when lights are off dab works perfeck.this is approx 4ft away from the panel.

just tried with hps through omega dimmable unit and that does the same albeit in a smaller area,ie i can get closer to lamp with the dab running and about 2ft away it just kills dab completely.

is there any magic box i can use to get round this that i can use on the dab radio.bear in mind i live in a 25ft wheelybin.

edit:i should have added the cmh315 has no effect at all..
    Its the switch mode power supplies ( china specials ) that are giving off noise.

You could take the light apart and wrap the drivers ( i bet they are plastic ) in foil tape and make a connection to ground to short any electric fields.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-19), ggotch (05-04-19)

Thanks

thanks gardro,sorry there was two threads,was unexpectedly buzzing my tits off earlier n got bit lost haha.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

gardro (05-04-19), GEORGE (05-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    thanks gardro,sorry there was two threads,was unexpectedly buzzing my tits off earlier n got bit lost haha.
    Its ok. I wonder if those waves are multiplying its effect?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-04-19), ggotch (05-04-19)

Thanks

lol could be,tbh my monies on the microwave.sly fkn thing that is,,it often beeps even when im not using it..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

gardro (05-04-19), GEORGE (06-04-19)