Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: good news

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    living in the uk I find its not so bad going through the court system for personal/medicinal use, been bust 3 times for growing for medicinal use, I prefer to get my message across in court rather than the law trying put some message over to me. its the bust is the worse and they will take away all your medication no matter if they prosecute or not.
    I understand what you mean happyjack but we shouldn't need to be even going through a bloody court system in the first place..no matter how they want to spin it, it's a seed of nature, making nature against the law..is just unnatural and completely absurd.

One day in the future they are gonna look back at this in history and still be as confused as we all are now.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-04-19), jumpman233345 (01-05-19), lipnobody (29-04-19), Subterranean Man (28-04-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2