Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Feeding in soil during bloom

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Squaggy View Post
    I think this is the way forward.

Have tried every other day with 3L and 6 out of 8 get really dry and light pots after a day.
    Can only go with what you feel mate, smashing these anyway! Too many variables for a set in stone way

During heavy flower on the last run my girls could have done with being fed twice daily! Could feed to run off one evening and the next theyd be bone dry

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-04-19), Squaggy (12-04-19)

Thanks

It also depends on the soil you use.

If you mess up and use something like Lowe’s ProMix- it has a gel in it (in US) to hold moisture better and slow release nutrients. (Bad idea FYI).

I checked how much water is required for me 7 gallon pots when transplanting - a gallon and a half... test how much when you fill your pot... since its bone dry soil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maine_Cindy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3