Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yellowing tips of the leaves, help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

How are you watering on day....?
    Are you watering the pot fully until a trickle comes out of the bottom and do you treat the water other than with nutes?, I mean Do you ph adjust your water
    With out a picture of the whole plant still hard to say but those leaves do look dark and tips does say over feeding
    Google search your plant and take a butchers at what some other people's look like, not an exact science as plants are all different but you may get the jist of the shade your looking for
    Maybe just a week or more of just plain water is all it needs
    Like a said a picture of the whole plant from top to bottom will help
    Atb
    Last edited by Greengrass; 19-04-19 at 12:07 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-19)

Thanks

I am watering them every 2-3 days till I see about 20% of runoff and I always adjust the pH. I fed them only once at day 35, gave grow and bloom, both .5ml/l, which was about 400PPM at 6.8pH...

Today is 14th day of flowering. I just gave them some plain water + CalMag 1ml/l at 6.3 pH @ 243-334 PPM (I have two TDS meters which both shows different numbers).

The runoff was:
    1st plant) 6.8pH @ 360-486 PPM
    2nd plant) 6.5pH @ 298-393 PPM

The plant with higher runoff PPM is also the one who is appearing more sick.

If “med-man feeding chart” is correct I should blast them with 800 PPM at this stage of flowering so it’s definitely not overfeed what’s causing leaf tips to yellow and brown…

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KBRA7 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-19)

Thanks

I'm wondering if it's mycorrhizal fungi what's causing that... I put a lot of it in my soil mix but on the package it said that you can not overdo it...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KBRA7 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2