Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey guys the day has come

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

Morning everybody how's it going, so I checked the babies this morning and all was swollen to hell so I thought f*** it and pt them all into the premade pots with a black out lid on the propagator roof with temps sitting 23-26.c it hovers ... I have literally put droplets of water on the circle where the seeds where put an I shall have a peek tonight/morning to Mae sure soil is damp ect and will keep yo guys posted!!! Also doing my groom properly today so will get pics up later,

A little bit of fun for the fellow smokers:
    Just a prediction to see who calls it can you guess which baby will pop her head first guys list below
    2 gorilla zkittles
    2 gorilla bomb
    2 xxl red Russia
    Royal queen kush
    Cali connect hog boss

I'm hoping and guessing the Cali connect will show her head first, who's gonna have a guess haha
    Peace

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-04-19)

3. Default

Sounds good UpInSmoke1990

Ok so gonna have a crack at a guess.. Red Russia showing her head first!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-21), UpInSmoke1990 (20-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post

Thanks for jumping in haha just finished the groom and very tired so gonna get photos of it up tonorow but I have the two 300w cfl blue hanging around 35cm apart from each other dangling down and will be far enough from them as to not burn as very low heat emmitence so I'll put them pretty close when they pop , temps in the room with two thermometer showing 24-28.c with lights on and just a tad under lights off...

But that's when they pop anyway haha
    So :
    Ice called a red Russian to pop up first
    I've called the Cali connect

Any more guesses , checked the pots in a dark room slightly just to make sure slightly damp still and seems OK no sign yet but only 23hrs roughly since put in wet tissue , and put in soil once swollen 6-7 hours ago there surrounding temps are 24-26. Right now

Thanks

Hey guys so checked the babies this morning still no sign on the top of the pots so im hoping tap roots have at least popped through underneath lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-21), IceCalibur (21-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post

Hey man so 5 babies popped and sprouted today /
    red Russia x 2
    Cali connect
    Gorilla zkittles x 2... Germinated 19th April I think it was basically 4 days ago..

Checked the gorilla bomb x 2 and royal queen kush and not even a tap root out of seeds ????? I dropped them in water and they all sunk straight to the bottom so I repotted in soil an left them too it If those three don't pop then I have three cream off the crop seeds ready to replace them but won't gerninate until the others had at least a full week..

So I'll attach a photo below its not very good but you can just see the sprout heads, I have the 5 sproutiling under the 2 x 300w cfl blue spectrum , close as they can possibly get around 3-5inches away with no heat issue , they have a small fan for air and already got the big carbon filter going from cupboard to loft for intake/outpush of air.. Temps are 28.c up near top of lights and 23-26.c seedling level... Shall I give them a micro dose of the biobizz root juice yet or not as there in the light mix soils

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-21), redisiel (22-04-19)

Thanks

Two pics of room and how close seedlings are

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-21), redisiel (22-04-19)

Thanks

Get em on the go! Looks good

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ganja_farmer80 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2