Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will take the Iron Throne

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,828 Times

My wish.....

King Tormund of House Giantsmilk, first of his name.... and his Queen Ser Brienne of Tarth.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiouscultivator For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), GEORGE (24-04-19), UpT0wn (25-04-19), Wags (25-04-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscultivator View Post
    My wish.....

King Tormund of House Giantsmilk, first of his name.... and his Queen Ser Brienne of Tarth.
    That'd be an unsuspected ending lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), GEORGE (25-04-19), Wags (25-04-19)

Macky Guest

Default Who will take the Iron Throne

Killed a giant, then his wife thought he was a baby and raised him for ten month on her breast milk, best line of game of thrones ever pmsl

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (24-04-19), FAT LAD 69 (25-04-19), GEORGE (25-04-19), harryhoudinii (25-04-19), UpT0wn (25-04-19), Wags (25-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,828 Times

Those two have had me in stitches ever since they met

In reality, Gendry will become king and make Sansa his Queen. Arya is going to kill the Night King's Dragon but die doing it Jon will have to kill Dany which comples the prophecy and then draws forth Longclaw reforged into Lightbringer from the "Blood of the Dragon/Nissa Nissa (Dany)". Jon will kill the Nightking but die himself.

As others have pointed out the great thing about this is, I am most likely wrong and I have no clue what is going to happen!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curiouscultivator For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), GEORGE (25-04-19), Wags (25-04-19)

Macky Guest

In reality, Gendry will become king and make Sansa his Queen. Arya is going to kill the Night King's Dragon but die doing it Jon will have to kill Dany which comples the prophecy and then draws forth Longclaw reforged into Lightbringer from the "Blood of the Dragon/Nissa Nissa (Dany)". Jon will kill the Nightking but die himself.

As others have pointed out the great thing about this is, I am most likely wrong and I have no clue what is going to happen!
    Sounds good though, nice theory!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (25-04-19), GEORGE (25-04-19), Wags (25-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Have u seen the script?

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (25-04-19), GEORGE (25-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Yer bit doggy.... I mean dodgy that was pmsl!!!

You seen the trailer for next week? Aria is running scared from something.....she runs from nothing, I'm thinking the dead from the crypt will rise, and she is running from her mom!

Can't fucking wait till Monday, I hate tv, I never care about the next episode, but this, damn, I'm eager to watch this one! Gonna be massive!
    I was thinking it might be a headless ned

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (25-04-19), GEORGE (25-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,018 Times

I think Jon is lightbringer. Rhaegar was azor ahai and nisa nisa was lyanna stark. Jon wis his third child or the third head of the dragon and to forge lightbringer nisa nisa had to die. Also I think there won't be an iron throne at the end all the lands of westoros will have there on Kings as it was before the first aegon conquered westeros.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flyingscotsman For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (25-04-19), GEORGE (25-04-19), Wags (25-04-19)

Macky Guest

You hear the bran stark theory?

Bran is the night king. He went back as three eyed raven to try and stop this all happening.

He first goes to the mad king, before he was mad, to tell him to get wild fire for the war, this sent him mad, like what happened to hodor.

It didn't work, so went further, where the night king was first made, to warn the children, but they made him into night king.... this is why the night king knows shit he shouldn't.

Right now, I think the night king is on his way to kings landing to fuck shit up. The next episode is going to be amazing, loads of characters will die! Good characters.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (25-04-19), Flyingscotsman (25-04-19), GEORGE (27-04-19), Wags (25-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    You hear the bran stark theory?

Bran is the night king. He went back as three eyed raven to try and stop this all happening.

He first goes to the mad king, before he was mad, to tell him to get wild fire for the war, this sent him mad, like what happened to hodor.

It didn't work, so went further, where the night king was first made, to warn the children, but they made him into night king.... this is why the night king knows shit he shouldn't.

Right now, I think the night king is on his way to kings landing to fuck shit up. The next episode is going to be amazing, loads of characters will die! Good characters.
    Yep I've read that theory but the guy they turned into the night king could walk still? As for him on his way to King's landing I think that is for sure. As we have seen plenty of Flash forwards from dany and bran of a throne room with no roof and cold as fook. And I too believe alot of The main characters are gonna die
    Next week. Only 4 days to go man.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (25-04-19), GEORGE (27-04-19)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast