Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will take the Iron Throne

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    You hear the bran stark theory?

Bran is the night king. He went back as three eyed raven to try and stop this all happening.

He first goes to the mad king, before he was mad, to tell him to get wild fire for the war, this sent him mad, like what happened to hodor.

It didn't work, so went further, where the night king was first made, to warn the children, but they made him into night king.... this is why the night king knows shit he shouldn't.

Right now, I think the night king is on his way to kings landing to fuck shit up. The next episode is going to be amazing, loads of characters will die! Good characters.
    My girlfriend told me that bran theory. I hope not.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (25-04-19), GEORGE (27-04-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    Yep I've read that theory but the guy they turned into the night king could walk still? As for him on his way to King's landing I think that is for sure. As we have seen plenty of Flash forwards from dany and bran of a throne room with no roof and cold as fook. And I too believe alot of The main characters are gonna die
    Next week. Only 4 days to go man.

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk
    Anhhhhhhhhh yer man that's a good point!

But, the case of " if you go back too far, you will never come back" maybe bran wharfs into that guy, and gets stuck there?

Or maybe, the tries to wharf into the actual night king, and gets stuck there.

So many theories, I love it lol.

I even thought, maybe Danny will just kill John, she has been determined to get to that throne, any one who gets in her way is t round for long..... she might kill John lol. Not the other way round.

I'd like to see it end it true game of thrones fashion, everyone is dead because Cersei fucked them all over lol. The night king Reigns the seven kingdoms lol

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (25-04-19), GEORGE (27-04-19), Wags (25-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Anhhhhhhhhh yer man that's a good point!

But, the case of " if you go back too far, you will never come back" maybe bran wharfs into that guy, and gets stuck there?

Or maybe, the tries to wharf into the actual night king, and gets stuck there.

So many theories, I love it lol.

I even thought, maybe Danny will just kill John, she has been determined to get to that throne, any one who gets in her way is t round for long..... she might kill John lol. Not the other way round.

I'd like to see it end it true game of thrones fashion, everyone is dead because Cersei fucked them all over lol. The night king Reigns the seven kingdoms lol
    I think dany will. Kill John anyway isnt that what the prophacy says!? I may be wrong there but that would be a a fucking shock, just like all the other mental shocks this series has thrown our way. Haha. Fuck nos what I'm gonna do when it's finished. I have heard they have started work on the prequel.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (25-04-19), GEORGE (27-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,018 Times

You hear the bran stark theory?

Bran is the night king. He went back as three eyed raven to try and stop this all happening.

He first goes to the mad king, before he was mad, to tell him to get wild fire for the war, this sent him mad, like what happened to hodor.

It didn't work, so went further, where the night king was first made, to warn the children, but they made him into night king.... this is why the night king knows shit he shouldn't.

Right now, I think the night king is on his way to kings landing to fuck shit up. The next episode is going to be amazing, loads of characters will die! Good characters.
    I think that too mate. I reckon he will send his army to winterfell and he will fly to kingslanding and make a new army on his way with all the dead bodies from all the battles of the other seasons. Plenty of them going around

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flyingscotsman For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (25-04-19), GEORGE (27-04-19), Wags (25-04-19)

Thanks

I think dany will. Kill John anyway isnt that what the prophacy says!? I may be wrong there but that would be a a fucking shock, just like all the other mental shocks this series has thrown our way. Haha. Fuck nos what I'm gonna do when it's finished. I have heard they have started work on the prequel.

Aye they have mate the prequel should be out next year I think it's guna be called the long night.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyingscotsman For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (25-04-19), GEORGE (27-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
    I think that too mate. I reckon he will send his army to winterfell and he will fly to kingslanding and make a new army on his way with all the dead bodies from all the battles of the other seasons. Plenty of them going around

I never even thought about him making another army holy shit Man This is big. Hahaha.
    Aye they have mate the prequel should be out next year I think it's guna be called the long night.

Next year?? That soon? Epic times ahead.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), Flyingscotsman (25-04-19), GEORGE (27-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,828 Times

I think Jon is lightbringer.
    Dude! You deserve your chosen name I think this is too complicated for the tv series to get across ... but you might just have nailed the ending of the books!

I think the best quote about the ending is from Brienne: - "You're going to need therapy," Gwendoline Christie

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiouscultivator For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), Flyingscotsman (25-04-19), GEORGE (27-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscultivator View Post
    Dude! You deserve your chosen name I think this is too complicated for the tv series to get across ... but you might just have nailed the ending of the books!

I think the best quote about the ending is from Brienne: - "You're going to need therapy," Gwendoline Christie
    Go and rewatch the last episode of season 7 when ned gets to the top of the tower of joy and sees his sister there he places sir Arthur daynes sword on the bed where Jon was born. On the hilt of the sword is a rising sun. So Jon was also born under a bleeding star. The blood coming from his mother. another part of the azor ahai theory oh and he was reborn amidst smoke and salt. The smoke being from all the fires at the wall and the salt being from the wall its self. Shit I could talk about this for hours

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flyingscotsman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I never even thought about him making another army holy shit Man This is big. Hahaha. Next year?? That soon? Epic times ahead.

Aye a think its guna be about the long night. Guna be a few spin off shows about it so iv read. Also what about all the women and children hiding out in the crypts of winterfell during the battle with all the dead Kings of winter that ar buried down there, guna be some mad shit this episode

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flyingscotsman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Aye a think its guna be about the long night. Guna be a few spin off shows about it so iv read. Also what about all the women and children hiding out in the crypts of winterfell during the battle with all the dead Kings of winter that ar buried down there, guna be some mad shit this episode

I can't wait man. And it's the longest ever episode.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-04-19), curiouscultivator (25-04-19), Flyingscotsman (25-04-19), GEORGE (27-04-19)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast