Thread: Back from the dead HELLO

Thanks

Default Back from the dead HELLO

Hey everyone as the title suggests I have not been active in a long time. I used a different account before this one believe it or not but cannot remember the username or any links to the account.

Anyhooo..

I'm back now and want to come back with a bang! I have been out the grow scene for a number of years now and from what I have seen on here in the few hours I have been back it has changed a fair bit.

So what I am looking from you fellow growers and smokers is some friendly advice

Im needing some new kit for a start.. And I mean everything, lost the lot a few years ago (Story for another day perhaps) but any advice on what would be the best to suit my needs would be greatly appreciated!

I live in a tenement block of flats, have for some years now and its safe and secure. I have a fairly good size of space to grow in but really looking for no more than 6 plants (No Autos for just now)
    I am on the top floor (3 floors) and have a good size roof space above me to avoid any unwanted attention in the winter.

Advice on tents/lights/fans the full whack is what I really need. What's good for your money and what's reliable.

Any advice is greatly appreciated and even any feedback on recent grows or seeds I should be looking out for.

Aiming to get back on the scene over May so fire any questions and advice my way and let's get this ball rolling

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moska For This Useful Post:

AND (25-04-19), M_C (25-04-19), UpInSmoke1990 (25-04-19)

Thanks

And just to clear up if any misunderstanding this wont be a loft grow. I'm looking to have a tent grow fitting around 6 plants max.

Cheers folks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moska For This Useful Post:

AND (25-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

6 plants? 600w HPS should do
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (25-04-19), Moska (25-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Hi & welcome back

6" RVK & Rhino Pro CF with combo ducting
    1.2 - 1.5m tent
    600w HPS

Proven growing tech

Or maybe look into LED's, check out our sponsors https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ble_Sun_Led_UK

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Moska (25-04-19), M_C (25-04-19)

Thanks

Morning folks, slept in today..

Thanks for the advice. Going to do some more research today and will post anything im interested in.

AND - i'll check that stuff out just now cheers bud. Will post pics of gear looking to buy.

Happy Thursday folks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Moska For This Useful Post:

AND (25-04-19)

Thanks

I have come across some tent kits has anyone here ever used these before? The set up looks really what im after and it works out cheaper than buying all the individual components.
    Here is a link - NO LINKS!

Thanks

Ah didn't realize about the links (Apologies)

Anyway its a 1.2m budbox tent with a 600W HPS and all the other stuff with it. Rhino filter etc..

Has anyone had any experience with these before?