Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Too much water? Light? Feed?? Help please!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I would pm MC, and tell him you did A mistake, and ask him if he can remove the picture and give you a second chance, before someone else with A hammer see this and band's you. JMO Or anyone in Administration.
    I don't have that set up lol, was just asking mate. Just seems a bit strange to be so strict on the plant count. I could grow 10 pounders with 5000w and be ok but someone growing 11 x 7g plants in a square foot with a 130w cfl would be classed as a cash cropper and banned for it. Not trying to rock the boat or that. Its obviously something that's taken very seriously here. Just think it's a little odd.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EvilScotsm@n For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by EvilScotsm@n View Post
    I don't have that set up lol, was just asking mate. Just seems a bit strange to be so strict on the plant count. I could grow 10 pounders with 5000w and be ok but someone growing 11 x 7g plants in a square foot with a 130w cfl would be classed as a cash cropper and banned for it. Not trying to rock the boat or that. Its obviously something that's taken very seriously here. Just think it's a little odd.
    Rules are easier to implement if they are black and white with no grey areas.
    Ten plants is the limit on our site .
    Don't matter if they are tiny plants or beans.
    Everyone is asked to read the rules before signing up and peeps are asked to follow them

in a green and pleasant land

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

EvilScotsm@n (31-08-19), GEORGE (31-08-19), Greengrass (31-08-19), Kurdt (31-08-19), WhIpLaSh (31-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,828 Times

Hey dude I can see your thinking however a lot of us are in the UK. As soon as you go over nine plants the sentencing guidelines that our judges use to decide what action to take basically takes a slap on the wrists off the table. Whether that is 10 minis or 10 monsters matters little in that respect (I know silly right ).

After finding this out I thought the strict ten plant rule is a good idea for our own safety and the sites. If you are in a lovely place where you don't have to worry about the legality of it all then the rule must seem abit harsh. Unfortunately having different rules for different members would be a nightmare to enforce

Just my two cents dude hope you get your plants sorted I haven't grown in hydro so not a clue

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiouscultivator For This Useful Post:

EvilScotsm@n (31-08-19), GEORGE (31-08-19), Greengrass (31-08-19), Kurdt (31-08-19), WhIpLaSh (31-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscultivator View Post
    Hey dude I can see your thinking however a lot of us are in the UK. As soon as you go over nine plants the sentencing guidelines that our judges use to decide what action to take basically takes a slap on the wrists off the table. Whether that is 10 minis or 10 monsters matters little in that respect (I know silly right ).

After finding this out I thought the strict ten plant rule is a good idea for our own safety and the sites. If you are in a lovely place where you don't have to worry about the legality of it all then the rule must seem abit harsh. Unfortunately having different rules for different members would be a nightmare to enforce

Just my two cents dude hope you get your plants sorted I haven't grown in hydro so not a clue

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
    Thats a good point actually. Hadnt thought about it that way. Im in scotland, its basically legal for 1-3 with our local judges. Get a 350 fine if theyre seedlings or beasts. Sometimes they even offer the grow gear back. Know a dude that got caught with a scrogg at around a kilo and thats all he got too. Yet theres guys get caught with 20, tiny plant sogs getting jailed for like 10oz. Absolutely makes no sense whatsoever.
    All good in the hood though, i only do 6 max anyway . Was just curious

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EvilScotsm@n For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (31-08-19), GEORGE (31-08-19), Greengrass (31-08-19), Kurdt (31-08-19), scoobywho (31-08-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2