Thread: Bubble Hash , Dry Sift , Pressing Flower ,.. HELP!!!!

Thanks

Default Bubble Hash , Dry Sift , Pressing Flower ,.. HELP!!!!

I could really really use some opinions from those who know.

I am a 68 year old medical grower , I am an old school hippy type that really knew nothing about concentrates until I went to my first Dispensary.
    Since I have invested so much into my grow equipment I want to smoke the best I can grow. I have watched a ton of YouTube but am still confused.

Which method do you feel produces the best high and the best yield and is the easiest to do?
    Do you think , the type of highs differ from each other , is it really worth the time and effort to clean your dry sift until it is 99% pure heads ? One last question do the end results of all three methods store equally as well ?

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to billyran For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

I like to get super high all day everyday, I make bubblehash with all the trim and vape it, all my bud is in jars and cured vape this also, I make oil for edibles. got myself a small washing machine for bubblehash production, I use the rick simpson method for making oil.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    I like to get super high all day everyday, I make bubblehash with all the trim and vape it, all my bud is in jars and cured vape this also, I make oil for edibles. got myself a small washing machine for bubblehash production, I use the rick simpson method for making oil.
    You left out one method. Dry Ice Hash. I just made some decarb buds, and 20mg is A mine blowing all day experience.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...read.php?57729
    Last edited by GEORGE; 28-04-19 at 10:54 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

happyjack (28-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

have never done dry ice hash, I assume its same result different method, I love the stone from vaping bubblehash

8. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-19)

Thanks

I did consider dry ice but the results turn pretty green if you go to far. That would be ok for pressing.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to billyran For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-19)