Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Watering coco

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,347 Times

I'm using at the moment 8ml a&b 3ml silicon in 6 ltrs water no base ec and in getting ec 0.8

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-05-19), GEORGE (01-05-19), Valentina (01-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

A good rule of thumb is to half the recommended dosages on Canna a and b. Check out Blue's thread... New growers guide to coco ... Think that's the title. I usually start off at 0.5ml per litre and wait till she starts paling so you know to increase it a little. When you feed too much, leaves will be a deep shiny green and tips will start looking burnt.
    Def get an EC pen... Vital bit of kit imo.

But have a read through the thread I mentioned, it's very useful.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-05-19), Clifton (02-05-19), Easy-T (01-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), Subterranean Man (02-05-19), Valentina (01-05-19)

Thanks

Just read trough it what I got from it (and correct me if I'm wrong ) was that by adding my addativs b4 the base nutes and testing the EC u get the exact amount of AandB needed. This is highly interesting as IV just followed what the canna bottle says big thank you to all that have commented on this thread I'm learning and promise for my next run I will invest in an ec pen an start a diary

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clifton For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton View Post
    Just read trough it what I got from it (and correct me if I'm wrong ) was that by adding my addativs b4 the base nutes and testing the EC u get the exact amount of AandB needed. This is highly interesting as IV just followed what the canna bottle says big thank you to all that have commented on this thread I'm learning and promise for my next run I will invest in an ec pen an start a diary
    I've been using blues thread as a guide and it's quite simple and a good read, it's helped me out lots, just add the additives first then if your still below your required EC add the same amount of A and B to get to the required EC your plants need, think it says add the A first then the B at equal amounts but yeaa get your self EC pen when you can sure it will help as without one I wouldn't have a clue what EC my plants are getting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Clifton (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19)

Thanks

I don't have a clue what ec they are only learnt about ec since being pointed toward it by yaself pal

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clifton For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (08-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), Stickysticky (02-05-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3