Thread: Which strain of weed give wot effect then cooking

Thanks

Default Which strain of weed give wot effect then cooking

Hi I tend to bake more than smoke these days as this works better for me

IT would be great to have list of
    Different strain of weed and affects based on different edible out comes... Ie cakes, sweets drinks and so on..

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Potkettle For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

I just decarb an ounce of Golden Nugget, I cap the kef from it at 20 to 25mg. It is A whole new stone for me. Best all day body and head stone I have ever had. This stuff is A whole new level of being stone for me.

My next decarbing will be a oz mix of Black Domainc, and Critical Kush.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Erby (06-05-19), Potkettle (06-05-19), Valentina (01-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

I started making oil earlier this year, have got to find the right measurement as yet, I mix a jar of coconut oil with a few gram of cannabis oil, from early morning I eat a chunk every 4 hours or so 4 lots everyday last chunk just before I go bed

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-19), Potkettle (06-05-19), Valentina (01-05-19)

7. Default

From what I've read Potkettle, the effects are still what you would expect from an indica or sativa even when cooking them, although edibles in general may give you a different kind of high, a heavy couchlock indica will still give you that same outcome when consumed orally (and obviously the same with a sativa), so I can't really say whether there are certain strains more suitable for edibles..I simply do not have the experience or knowledge to answer that question.

However, what you can play around with is the different flavours and aromas different strains have, so, for example, a strain with a lemony aroma and taste could be used in a recipe that would go well with sweet lemon cake..or a strain that has a fruity/sweet taste could be more suited to a recipe that would go well with those..so I guess the world is very much your oyster, get testing and finding unique combinations that work well together for your palette..I would be very interested in your findings and if anyone else has found some great results too

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-19), happyjack (06-05-19), jumpman233345 (01-05-19), Potkettle (06-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

well ... no idea if its any help or not .... but some time ago, i made up a batch of chocolate fudge brownies mixed with a nice bud of amnesia ...
    being a greedy git i ate a piece ..... got that nice warm happy feeling so sat on the patio with a beer enjoying the warm summer evening ...
    as i said, im a greedy git and proceeded to eat another 2 lumps of the aforementioned yummyness ..........
    woke up about 4 hours later , sitting at the bottom of the garden in a wheelbarrow covered in sick .....
    hope this helps lol

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

AND (26-08-19), Erby (06-05-19), Flyingscotsman (03-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), happyjack (06-05-19), IceCalibur (02-05-19), lipnobody (03-05-19), Potkettle (06-05-19), UpInSmoke1990 (03-05-19)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    well ... no idea if its any help or not .... but some time ago, i made up a batch of chocolate fudge brownies mixed with a nice bud of amnesia ...
    being a greedy git i ate a piece ..... got that nice warm happy feeling so sat on the patio with a beer enjoying the warm summer evening ...
    as i said, im a greedy git and proceeded to eat another 2 lumps of the aforementioned yummyness ..........
    woke up about 4 hours later , sitting at the bottom of the garden in a wheelbarrow covered in sick .....
    hope this helps lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-19), UpInSmoke1990 (03-05-19), Wags (03-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

hope this helps lol
    Howling !!!

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-05-19), IceCalibur (03-05-19), Wags (03-05-19)

Thanks

hope this helps lol
    Haha amazing love the story
    Last week
    I made two batches of flapjack 1with gorilla glue 1 with out
    My plan was to get high with one
    And then when munchies come knocking I have non weed flapjack to scoff

But when I'm baking I'm one to lick the spoon lol

So by the time both flapjacks were ready I was so stone I cut both lots up though all In a Box and completely forgot which was with

The next weekend my friend came up and it was flap jack roulette lol
    by the end of the night my friend was seeing gold fish swimming across the kitchen table and my ribs where hurting so much from laughing so hard lol

So gorilla glue can be quite trippy in my experience

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Potkettle For This Useful Post:

AND (26-08-19), GEORGE (26-08-19)

Thanks

Lemon Kush half an oz decarbed in over first then mixed into raw coconut oil.
    Then strain it.
    Then make a lollipop candy mix but make it as sweets icecube size.
    Really nice four to six hour buzz without that ridicules out of control response.
    In the past I’ve made brownies with an oz and been a total mess,puking collapsed the lot.
    So less is more as you can always have another sweet to deepen the effect but I leave it an hour between doses.
    You could use less and make a weaker oil and just take more.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazegemma For This Useful Post:

AND (26-08-19), GEORGE (26-08-19)