Thread: New California Marijuana Grower Out of the SF Bay Area

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Cool New California Marijuana Grower Out of the SF Bay Area

Yo what's up everyone! My name is Tom and I've been growing this beautiful miracle plant Marijuana. I've had a fascination with the plant since before I even remember my mom has a bunch of poloroid pictures of me as a baby crawling around in the dirt by the trunk of these huge trees my dad was growing at the time. He said I used to throw a fit if I wasn't the one who poured out the water to feed the plants being a baby and all he would set it up for me to just push over and then I would crawl to the next plant over and wait for my next can to push over. Anyways long story short growings been in the family and I couldn't wait to start myself especially after I smoked it for the first time when I was 8. Maybe will continue this life's journey some other time. This year is my first year at a new house new backyard gotta start everything from scratch but that's ok cause that's what we live for growing is my passion and im so happy I live in a state where I can be completely open about my interests and stay on the right side of the law doing it. I have 9 from seed starters about a month into their life cycle and depending on what that number diminishes to after pulling males then I got quite a bit of extras starting up for back ups. Will post some updates and pictures here soon as I get this site down completely. Thanks for listening guys and im glad to be a part of your community.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medicatedtom420 For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (29-04-19), M_C (29-04-19)

3. Default

Hi and welcome to the forum Medicatedtom420, nice story and to read a little of your background..congratz on the legality where you live, it's a dream we all wish for

Look forward to seeing some monsters growing in your backyard!