Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis Clothing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Look around, some places are cheaper than others - If you need some help with THCTalk graphics then drop me a quick PM

I often use Vistaprint - but keep an eye out for their offers
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), IceCalibur (02-05-19)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Look around, some places are cheaper than others - If you need some help with THCTalk graphics then drop me a quick PM

I often use Vistaprint - but keep an eye out for their offers
    Yep have spent 5-6 hours researching this mate, will check vistaprint too.

I very much appreciate that M_C , will contact you now regarding the graphics

Why rely on other companies inflated pricing for cheap tat when we get to design our own on better quality materials...get designing people!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), lipnobody (03-05-19), M_C (02-05-19), Valentina (02-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Why rely on other companies inflated pricing for cheap tat when we get to design our own on better quality materials...get designing people!
    I'd love a "thinking gorilla" top of some sort, to be honest. Something subtle like a gorilla in a sports jersey with the number 4, or the gorilla sticking up 4 fingers, with the number "20" on the back like on a football shirt. Subtle but those who know, will know, and to those who don't, it's "just another" t-shirt.

The Kush design is nice, and I love how you're using your own photos. What would it be like if it was in those American college/sports font ("collegiate")?

I have other ideas on the graphics, but am way out of the loop when it comes to drawing on the computer. Where do I start if I want to draw and submit stuff?
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), IceCalibur (02-05-19)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    I'd love a "thinking gorilla" top of some sort, to be honest. Something subtle like a gorilla in a sports jersey with the number 4, or the gorilla sticking up 4 fingers, with the number "20" on the back like on a football shirt. Subtle but those who know, will know, and to those who don't, it's "just another" t-shirt.

The Kush design is nice, and I love how you're using your own photos. What would it be like if it was in those American college/sports font ("collegiate")?

I have other ideas on the graphics but am way out of the loop when it comes to drawing on the computer. Where do I start if I want to draw and submit stuff?
    I love it Valentina...nice and subtle, with those who know already being in the know so no issues

Glad you like the Kush design, will try it out using the collegiate font and see..thank you

I've personally spent over 20 years using Adobe Photoshop and is what I personally use for all my designs (not related to cannabis) and it's been all self-taught.

There are many fantastic youtube videos these days which helps newcomers to design and using multiple software (something we never had back then, unfortunately), but I'll always recommend Adobe but it's not free unless you can torrent

You could give this online version which is similar to photoshop a whirl just to get started with (it's free) google - ' photopea '

Regarding the T-shirt printing choices..as M_C pointed out Vistaprint is a good choice..but if you wanna do some research then just google ' custom design t -shirts ' and find which suits you, many options..offering different quality, styles and of course prices.

If you have any more questions let me know
    Last edited by IceCalibur; 02-05-19 at 05:56 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), Valentina (02-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    You could give this online version which is similar to photoshop a whirl just to get started with (it's free) google - ' photopea '
    Thanks for that! I was reasonably nifty on Photoshop 5 back in last century, self taught as well. Never got on with Corel. Not touched it since soon after Y2K though.

Do you use a Wacom (?) pad or anything of the sort, or just use the mouse?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-19), IceCalibur (02-05-19)

11. Default

Thanks for that! I was reasonably nifty on Photoshop 5 back in last century, self taught as well. Never got on with Corel. Not touched it since soon after Y2K though.

Do you use a Wacom (?) pad or anything of the sort, or just use the mouse?
    You're welcome

Perfect if you already have experience with photoshop..you'll easily get back into the swing of it!

I mostly use a mouse, however, I have used a Surface Pro 6 for many years until having to sell it..I'll get it back one day

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), Valentina (02-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

You should never tell me that you have photoshop experience as I have a photoshop file that needs editing

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (02-05-19), CityDweller (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), IceCalibur (02-05-19), UpInSmoke1990 (02-05-19), Valentina (02-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    You should never tell me that you have photoshop experience as I have a photoshop file that needs editing
    LMAO... I have no more access to it now, sorry!!!

Hey Ice, just had another idea:

Using weather forecast symbols, we have the sun for clear, with "clear" next to the symbol; clouds for cloudy, and the symbol for fog for amber.

How is that?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (02-05-19), CityDweller (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), IceCalibur (02-05-19), M_C (02-05-19), UpInSmoke1990 (02-05-19)

17. Default

LMAO... I have no more access to it now, sorry!!!

Hey Ice, just had another idea:

Using weather forecast symbols, we have the sun for clear, with "clear" next to the symbol; clouds for cloudy, and the symbol for fog for amber.

How is that?
    Love the idea lol..really the possibilities are endless, the sky's the limit!

My wife is really happy with the Kush design, she just wants it adjusted a little with the words homegrown to the back..we're both in the agreement we use these items of clothing indoors in our own privacy

The ideas you have Valentina are fantastic as you can easily wear them whilst out and about as they are nice and subtle..

How's this for subtle (I know it's been done before but I designed it entirely with my little twist with the paint splatter and multicolour for the structure..

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (02-05-19), CityDweller (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), Herbitual (03-05-19), jake420 (08-07-19), lipnobody (03-05-19), M_C (02-05-19), UpInSmoke1990 (02-05-19), Valentina (03-05-19), WhIpLaSh (02-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

Ice I deffo think doing your own clothing range cannabis/THC talk related would be so cool!! And potentially a great business opportunity my friend started his own business in Tottenham aged 19 making his own brand clothing but based around the struggles of life/streets and now a few years later a quite large business doing really well!!

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

AND (02-05-19), CityDweller (02-05-19), GEORGE (02-05-19), IceCalibur (02-05-19), Valentina (03-05-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast