Thread: Maximising Grow space help.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,042 Times

Default Maximising Grow space help.

Hey good folk of THC,

Up until recently I was planning on moving out of my loft and into a spare room that was going to become vacant. Well as is life shit happens and now this is not going to be possible so I am looking at ways/equipment to maximise my current attic box.

My attic is a weird shape so the only area I could get is 1m deep x 1.2m length x 1.3m high. I currently run 1x 600hps which gives me good coverage for 2 plants but I would like to do 4 or even possibly 6 and was thinking about running 2x300w to cover more of an area but again the height is a major issue.

Looking for any advice to maximise my grow area so any ideas are greatly appreciated.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cont3 For This Useful Post:

Danno (15-12-19), GEORGE (04-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cont3mpt View Post
    Hey good folk of THC,

Up until recently I was planning on moving out of my loft and into a spare room that was going to become vacant. Well as is life shit happens and now this is not going to be possible so I am looking at ways/equipment to maximise my current attic box.

My attic is a weird shape so the only area I could get is 1m deep x 1.2m length x 1.3m high. I currently run 1x 600hps which gives me good coverage for 2 plants but I would like to do 4 or even possibly 6 and was thinking about running 2x300w to cover more of an area but again the height is a major issue.

Looking for any advice to maximise my grow area so any ideas are greatly appreciated.
    I don't see why your height would be A problem, but 4 or more plants would be. You can get a 1x1x1.2 tent in there, and be enough room for two plants or you can scrog one plant, and get much more than 4 plants maybe. JMO

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (04-05-19), Gaz (06-05-19)