Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Led mode for autos

Thanks

Default Led mode for autos

Hey everyone,

I did some reading regarding which is the best mode for autos. Am growing some Gorilla Glue autos along with 2 strawberry banana grape ( photoperiod) and am wondering if for the Gorilla glue i shoud have both the grow and bloom lights on all the time from the beginning

Kingbo 600w

Lookin forward fellas

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desolator For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-05-19), Stickysticky (03-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Quote Originally Posted by desolator View Post
    Hey everyone,

I did some reading regarding which is the best mode for autos. Am growing some Gorilla Glue autos along with 2 strawberry banana grape ( photoperiod) and am wondering if for the Gorilla glue i shoud have both the grow and bloom lights on all the time from the beginning

Kingbo 600w

Lookin forward fellas
    Has what you have read suggested you should like ? I have used similar lights before and I would have thought you would have just been best using grow switch but that is just what I would do so I can't really help with what you have asked, interested to see what people who know will say as I have a friend who has the same lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

desolator (03-05-19), GEORGE (03-05-19), Kurdt (03-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

I used my old 2x 300w Meizhi LED's with just the grow light for veg and had great results everytime,would only flip the bloom light on too towards the end of veg and going into flower.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

desolator (03-05-19), GEORGE (03-05-19)

Thanks

Nice to know, thank you mate!
    For sure the 20/4 has bigger yield compare to 18/6

Am really curious if the light spectrum and the percentage of each plant is exposed play a factor in yield

Currently am on grow only as well but if someone tried grow and bloom together from the get-go i want to learn more

Cheers fellas

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desolator For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-05-19), Kurdt (03-05-19)

Thanks

Not sure this equals the most yields but if it was grown under the sun it would have a full spectrum so personally id use both red veg and blue flower the whole time.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peezy91 For This Useful Post:

desolator (04-05-19), GEORGE (04-05-19), M_C (04-05-19), Valentina (09-05-19)

Thanks

It was early for a Saturday ^ blue veg, red flower

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peezy91 For This Useful Post:

desolator (09-05-19), GEORGE (05-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peezy91 View Post
    It was early for a Saturday ^ blue veg, red flower
    Am confused mate so the best to do with autos is to keep the grow lights and after switch to flower?

Approximately after 4 weeks will be fine?

Cheers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to desolator For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

They are not grow lights & bloom lights, they are all part of one light with an, 'energy saver' option of switching some bulbs off. I wouldn't switch bulbs off on autos but that is just my opinion....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (09-05-19), desolator (09-05-19), GEORGE (09-05-19), Valentina (09-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    They are not grow lights & bloom lights, they are all part of one light with an, 'energy saver' option of switching some bulbs off. I wouldn't switch bulbs off on autos but that is just my opinion....
    What MC said^^^ I grow Photo's, and I wouldn't switch them off for them either. JMO Best thing for Veg for A Photo, I have found that one of the Cheap LED'S 300/127W works great For veg Photo's, but like MC has already said you need all the light on a switchable light from start to finish with an Auto.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

British green (09-05-19), desolator (09-05-19), M_C (09-05-19), Valentina (09-05-19)

Thanks

Thank you fellas!

Its the first time having autos. With photoperiod i was using 18/6 with metal halide and once they reached the growth level i wanted switching to hps 12/12

I will turn the “flower switch” on as well to have full spectrum for the needs of autos

Got a question how many hours is best to keep lights on? Am on 18/6 should i stick to that or switch to 20/4

Thank you fellas

Cheers

20. The Following User Says Thank You to desolator For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast