Thread: Fox Farm Happy Frog and Bio-Bizz nutes

Thanks

Default Fox Farm Happy Frog and Bio-Bizz nutes

I wondering if anyone has used this combination before and specifically how, or if you've used the Bio-Heaven?
    Bio-Bizz recommends using the BH all the way through veg and flower but I've heard the Happy Frog soil is a bit "hot" so I'm just not sure how this compares to the bio-bizz soil and if I should use the BH during veg? I'm a newbie so any advise would be greatly appreciated.

CCG

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancangrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-19), UpInSmoke1990 (05-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cancangrower View Post
    I wondering if anyone has used this combination before and specifically how, or if you've used the Bio-Heaven?
    Bio-Bizz recommends using the BH all the way through veg and flower but I've heard the Happy Frog soil is a bit "hot" so I'm just not sure how this compares to the bio-bizz soil and if I should use the BH during veg? I'm a newbie so any advise would be greatly appreciated.

CCG
    Hey man ive just started my second attempt (first successful ) try so far and I'm new COMPLETELY but I been using just biobizz light mix soil as it has enough food from germination to seedling stage just using biobizz root juice in starter pots (0.5ml to a litre) half the recommended dose,

Then after about 10 days I put into their second pots using just biobizz lighmix soil again and have used just root juice (biobizz) and now I'm on them being 13 days old I use just water, this is me personaly and I'm not a professional or much experience but its what I been using and also have the biobizz fish mix which I will start using in the next week or two on its own throughout veg until flower unless my babies tell me they need something different then its time to hit up the forum,

Have no experice with the bio heaven but lighmix soil and root juice is what I used from the day my seeds popped up until today I'll put some pics below they're 13 days old

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-19), redisiel (05-05-19)

Thanks

Here's some snaps

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

FAT LAD 69 (05-05-19), GEORGE (05-05-19), redisiel (05-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpInSmoke1990 View Post
    Hey man ive just started my second attempt (first successful ) try so far and I'm new COMPLETELY but I been using just biobizz light mix soil as it has enough food from germination to seedling stage just using biobizz root juice in starter pots (0.5ml to a litre) half the recommended dose,

Then after about 10 days I put into their second pots using just biobizz lighmix soil again and have used just root juice (biobizz) and now I'm on them being 13 days old I use just water, this is me personaly and I'm not a professional or much experience but its what I been using and also have the biobizz fish mix which I will start using in the next week or two on its own throughout veg until flower unless my babies tell me they need something different then its time to hit up the forum,

Have no experice with the bio heaven but lighmix soil and root juice is what I used from the day my seeds popped up until today I'll put some pics below they're 13 days old

Based on the product's description, the Bio Heaven is an activator for soil. I know my soil has enough nutes to carry the girls most of the way through veg. I'm just not sure if this add product will actually be beneficial. Thanks for the info.

It seems you and I similar time grows and I subbed to your diary. This being my first grow I'll be very interested to see comparisons, that should help me figure out when I'm not doing something right.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk
    I use to toke, now I take vitamins

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancangrower For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here's some snaps

This is where my girls are at for so far. Dropped the seed in water on April 18.

Definitely seems like you're plants are doing well, I hope mine can catch up.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancangrower For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cancangrower View Post
    This is where my girls are at for so far. Dropped the seed in water on April 18.

Definitely seems like you're plants are doing well, I hope mine can catch up.

Oh nice man, what strain may I ask?and I've had all my help through this forum as I completely messed my first attempt up I couldn't of got this far without the help ive had!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-19)

Thanks

Oh nice man, what strain may I ask?and I've had all my help through this forum as I completely messed my first attempt up I couldn't of got this far without the help ive had!!

4 Dinafem - Dinamed CBD Autos
    1 Crop King Seeds - Early Miss Auto

I wasn't sure if the smallest ones would survive so also started a Sour Diesel photoperiod.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancangrower For This Useful Post: