Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Postal / Courier services

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Some wanker from Hermes did that to me when I got my first HPS kit, it was some off brand magnetic ballast and wing reflector. Took em a few days to deliver it, saying it was too big for their vans... it finally got delivered and it was wrecked, the box was falling apart. Opened it in the living room with the courier at the door (he was not pleased). Everything looked fine except the ballast had a metal casing which was dented to hell, I realised there was nothing I could do/say to the courier if it didn’t work so I said it was fine and sent him on his way... it all worked, thank god. But I think if I had selected the 600w Hps bulb to come with it things would’ve been a bit different.
    Since that delivery I refuse to buy anything breakable/expensive if I know Hermes are delivering it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itslittyofc I've also had terrible experiences with Hermes..although my experiences were nothing grow room related, I have always encountered problems with items delivered by them 50% of the time...which is a shocking amount of fck ups.

I no longer use them and will actively avoid purchasing from anyone using them.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (07-05-19), GEORGE (07-05-19), Itslittyofc (06-05-19), OrganicViper (07-05-19), Valentina (07-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Itslittyofc I've also had terrible experiences with Hermes..although my experiences were nothing grow room related, I have always encountered problems with items delivered by them 50% of the time...which is a shocking amount of fck ups.

I no longer use them and will actively avoid purchasing from anyone using them.
    They just don’t care at this point mate, too big of a company for them to think it matters now. They’ll soon buck their ideas up when a new courier company comes along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

AND (07-05-19), GEORGE (07-05-19), IceCalibur (06-05-19), OrganicViper (07-05-19), Valentina (07-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicViper View Post
    Thanks everyone,
    I thought it was just me being super paranoid. When I bought my first tent and equipment the grow shop thought I was mad carrying it all home on public transport and paying by cash. Don't take the michael but I didn't even take my phone with me and paid for the train tickets in cash.
    I'm just sorting out another set up so this has convinced me to go as before, just hope the grow shop can break the tent down into two easier to carry loads.
    Regards
    I did the same. And I got a PAYG sim card and an ultra old phone just for gardening related stuff. And no buying from ebay or amazon. Ebay has that feedback thing that I *could* hide, but it takes some 6 months for the item to disappear and even then the account is linked to the hydro store. I have considered opening a separate account on Ebay, but may be for the bigger boys.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (07-05-19), GEORGE (07-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    what if some smart arse cop takes car numbers coming and going from the shop, or some smart arse scallies doing the same then follow you home, I have bought seeds and all my feed and equipment online for about 15 years never had a problem.
    My van is not registered to me, I am very wary about being followed and am a real good defensive driver...I can say no one could follow me without breaking the law and running red lights etc...If they did, it would be a drive to a destination they would not like when they got there

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,677 Times

Speaking of hydro shops, my mate told me a little while ago that he was in there buying soil n nutes and after he paid the cashier called him back and said hold on mate the police have pulled into the carpark, want a coffee?

He ended up staying for 2 coffees and had a good long chat about training methods and left after the police left.

Sent from SPACE using LASERS
    Checkout my current grow - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rip-light-auto

RQS Kush auto, bridgelux pc case grow box

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Motion For This Useful Post:

jumpman233345 (08-05-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2