Thread: help please auto leaning

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Default help please auto leaning

hi it's rqs quick one and it's on day 13 it has been leaning a bit for a couple of days and i've checked it this morning and it was leaning alot more, i've put a bottle dome on it but it was a bit of a squeeze but i'm hoping it will hold her whilst she hopefully recovers, the humidity has been in the late 20s early 30s not sure if that could be why it's leaning but i was advised to put the dome on, any help is appreciated thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0001.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	372100Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0002.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	372101

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-05-19), Dr Green (08-05-19), Gaz (08-05-19), GEORGE (08-05-19), Greengrass (08-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

It's probably leaning due to stretch caused by unsuitable lighting. But there is no mention of anything bar it leaning....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (08-05-19), CityDweller (09-05-19), Gaz (08-05-19), GEORGE (08-05-19), Greengrass (08-05-19), scorpion (08-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

No need for that dome anymore take it off and get a gentle breeze on that plant to stiffen and strengthen that plant.
    Other than that like mc ^^^^^^^ above says need more information

in a green and pleasant land

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-05-19), Gaz (08-05-19), GEORGE (08-05-19), Greengrass (08-05-19), scorpion (08-05-19)

Thanks

thanks for replying, it's been under my mars 300 since it broke through the soil and was going great up until this, the mars is 23 and a half inches above them the recommended is 24 inch but i haven't got any more heaight room to raise it, i also did a northern lights with it but that came through and had problems getting it's shell off so i binned it and germed another northern lights gave it a few days and like a mega noobie dickhead went searching for it when it didn't break through and i don't think it would have for some reason anyway i replanted it but mc did say he hadn't heard of seedstockers nl so could be a bad strain, i'll take the dome off now i raised the soil around it a bit to hold it up but i don't think that's going to do the trick
    thanks for any help also here is the thread where iv'e been updating it thanks

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...me-help-please

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-05-19), GEORGE (08-05-19)

Thanks

i've removed the domes and managed to pack the soil underneath it and she's staying up so hopefully she will grow ok if not i'll use a small cable tie and tie it around her carefully and loosely then fasten it to the side of the airpot then hopefully it will keep her up whilst she gets tougher will that be ok, also when i took off the dome i smelt a nice bud smell but i didn't think they started to smell til; a week or so in, i meant to mention before the oscillating fan has been on for a week or so now
    cheers

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-05-19), GEORGE (08-05-19)

Thanks

Quick update on the quick one I’ve carefully wrapped a piece of string around it and put it through the other pot handle to pull it back over a bit and it looks ok, as for the seedstockers northern lights it didn’t make it again for the second time so I’m germing a free barneys farm blue cheese

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-05-19), GEORGE (09-05-19)