Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Magic butter machine

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicViper View Post
    Hi there,

I thought it would be too good to be true to have one machine that does everything, so back to the original plan. Have you had any experience of fan controllers that cut out the hum (cost an arm and a leg of course) as in the next week or so I'll have my second tent set up, so anything that cuts out noise from two tents in the same room is a bonus, but they seem very over priced for what they achieve.
    Bye the way I clicked on the link to check in on your grow but it just takes you to a 404 error page. Hope it's going well.
    Regards
    I use an Ecotechnics Evolution fan controller. Automates like 80% of the environment for you. Check fleabay for good 2nd hand deals. Heard good things about the smscom hybrid controllers too.

Good spot, thanks, new phone, buggered the sig up

----------------------------------------------------
    RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabi...Sh-...British-green)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-05-19), IceCalibur (11-05-19), Mac (25-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    I use an Ecotechnics Evolution fan controller. Automates like 80% of the environment for you. Check fleabay for good 2nd hand deals. Heard good things about the smscom hybrid controllers too.

Good spot, thanks, new phone, buggered the sig up

----------------------------------------------------
    RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabi...Sh-...British-green)
    Cheers mate will look into those controllers
    Regards

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OrganicViper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-05-19), WhIpLaSh (12-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

I just decarb An oz of Buds, and then take out around 5 grams of Kef, and cap up into 25mg caps. Works great. Super stone, and very simple.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

OrganicViper (13-05-19), WhIpLaSh (25-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    rick simpson tells us how to make the oil, he suggests how to ingest it, is my choice to mix it with coconut oil, i'm to clumsy to try other methods is very fiddly with an extremely sticky substance, I sure don't like the idea of mixing with chems to vape it.
    I make the oils then make a batch of 60 boiled sweet with 3ml of oil
    One sweet works wonders

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Potkettle For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2