Thread: Recommendations for a AIR COOLING unit

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default Recommendations for a AIR COOLING unit

Hi,im looking to buy an AC unit to cool my grow room.Its in a loft so when its hot out it has quite a dramatic effect on the temperature of the room. I have good extraction and intake and everything is spot on just need something that will cool my room down when it gets too hot ? just asking because im not sure how it would effect humidity etc ?? so any suggestions or advice on what kind of air cooling unit would be best suited would be greatly appreciated. maybe chuck some links in to the product too. ive got a budget of around 300 quid but obviously cheaper the better as long as im not sacrificing efficiency ... Cheers chaps

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to browny73 For This Useful Post:

AND (13-05-19), G' (14-05-19), GEORGE (13-05-19)