Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 4 week old seedling trying to flower

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Corneu View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I topped her last night and made sure no sex organs were left. We'll see what she does

Sent from my G8343 using Tapatalk
    How's she going mukka any news for us ??? G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

British green (21-05-19), GEORGE (21-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    He's busy checking the other 16999 plants

in a green and pleasant land

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

AND (21-05-19), GEORGE (21-05-19), Greengrass (21-05-19), Ironman (21-05-19), Kurdt (21-05-19), M_C (21-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    He's busy checking the other 16999 plants

in a green and pleasant land
    He started walking the "facility" last night. He should be back in a few days, must be massive!

Sent from Thames Iron works

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

AND (21-05-19), British green (21-05-19), GEORGE (21-05-19), Greengrass (21-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,767 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    He started walking the "facility" last night. He should be back in a few days, must be massive!

Really guys? Yall just come here to shit talk or what? You of all people iron, come on grow up.

You do realize that cannabis is legal in Canada and there are grow facilities all over the country. I know of 5 in alberta alone. So I don't know why you feel the need to doubt my work experience. Unless idk, you're jealous lol. Which would be dumb.

I don't get you people. You wonder why I post so infrequently

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-05-19), Ironman (21-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,767 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    I only topped her 2 days ago, not much change at the moment. But its not looking like the top will work

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-05-19)

Thanks

Really guys? Yall just come here to shit talk or what? You of all people iron, come on grow up.

You do realize that cannabis is legal in Canada and there are grow facilities all over the country. I know of 5 in alberta alone. So I don't know why you feel the need to doubt my work experience. Unless idk, you're jealous lol. Which would be dumb.

I don't get you people. You wonder why I post so infrequently

Nobody cares about your state legalities, our rules state 10 plants max and you my friend are full of bull shit!

You wont be posting here so infrequently any more because you are banned!

17000 plants and you tell us about it, nice one.

If you have the abilities to grow on a facility, why the hell do you need help from mere percy growers?

Must be a great facility!

See ya!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

AND (21-05-19), British green (21-05-19), Gaz (21-05-19), GEORGE (21-05-19), Greengrass (21-05-19), M_C (21-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

You do realize that cannabis is legal in Canada
    The rules of any state/county/country/continent do not trump the rules of this forum....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (21-05-19), British green (21-05-19), Gaz (21-05-19), GEORGE (21-05-19), Ironman (21-05-19)

Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Nobody cares about your state legalities, our rules state 10 plants max and you my friend are full of bull shit!

You wont be posting here so infrequently any more because you are banned!

17000 plants and you tell us about it, nice one.

If you have the abilities to grow on a facility, why the hell do you need help from mere percy growers?

Must be a great facility!

See ya!

Weird, I was under the impression that the 10 plant rule applied to the plants you grow at home. Not the ones you work with. So what I'm hearing is you folk will be discriminating against anyone participating in the legal cannabis industry in Canada? That's wild yo. I dont think this guy was cash cropping, I think he was just one of the lucky few that actually got to work with these beautiful plants everyday. I just read your forum rules on full again and nowhere does it say that you can't work with these plants. It says you can't own more than 10 plants and post about them here. This guy never posted about these plants he worked with, he merely mentioned them.

Who knew that legalization would lead to good growers being ostracized by their communities? Wild man, wild.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KushKonnoisseur420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KushKonnoisseur420 View Post
    Weird, I was under the impression that the 10 plant rule applied to the plants you grow at home. Not the ones you work with. So what I'm hearing is you folk will be discriminating against anyone participating in the legal cannabis industry in Canada? That's wild yo. I dont think this guy was cash cropping, I think he was just one of the lucky few that actually got to work with these beautiful plants everyday. I just read your forum rules on full again and nowhere does it say that you can't work with these plants. It says you can't own more than 10 plants and post about them here. This guy never posted about these plants he worked with, he merely mentioned them.

Who knew that legalization would lead to good growers being ostracized by their communities? Wild man, wild.
    Your banned!

Make another account and I'll ban your IP as well!

At least have the balls to not talk in the third person!

You posted about 17000 plants at "your" facility. That's enough to break the rules I'm afraid.

You were already being watched by the mod and admin team due to that post.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

AND (21-05-19), British green (21-05-19), C-Rex (21-05-19), Gaz (21-05-19), GEORGE (21-05-19), M_C (21-05-19)

Thanks

If anyone else wants to have a chat about the 10 plant limit, my door is open.

The 10 plant limit is enforced to protect our members that do not live in legal states!

90% of our members do not live in these states, unfortunately if you dont respect our protective rules then you should also find another forum that doesn't have such protection for its members!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

AND (21-05-19), British green (21-05-19), C-Rex (21-05-19), Gaz (21-05-19), GEORGE (21-05-19), M_C (21-05-19)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast