Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: I want a radio jingle....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    JamesJoyce is our very first entry & is setting the bar high!

Awesome job J.J brother
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Gaz (02-06-19), GEORGE (02-06-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (09-06-19), IceCalibur (02-06-19), JamesJoyce (02-06-19), lipnobody (02-06-19), M_C (02-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,814 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    LOL another fantastic one..love the gentle speaking alongside the reggae music, some reason makes me chuckle
    Great this, very creative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-19), IceCalibur (09-06-19), M_C (09-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Getting close for last minute entries...!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-08-19), lipnobody (20-08-19)

Thanks

I heard from Mystic Jim earlier... prepare for a last minute entry

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-08-19)

Thanks

I heard from Mystic Jim earlier... prepare for a last minute entry
    Jim's in, he emailed me this earlier

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (15-09-19), GEORGE (26-08-19), IceCalibur (26-08-19), mysticjim (26-08-19)

11. Default

Fantastic entry..all of these just make me smile

Nice one Jim!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-19), mysticjim (26-08-19), M_C (26-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,269 Times

Jim's in, he emailed me this earlier

Just about got an entry in within the deadline, sorry for cutting it fine!

Lots of change going on at my end at the moment. Literally just build a new PC specifically for music, and finally invested some cash in really decent software suite and some new hardware gadgets as well. Like JJ, I'm using a pretty professional bit of DAW (digital audio workstation) software. I dropped about £250 for a legit version of Propellerhead Reason 10 - the jingle is a snippet of one of the first little experiments I made with it after installing it. I've been working with a UK hiphop/urban artist for just over a year, so a lot of my musical output is in that musical space right now. The original track was only about 1m20s long and was purely a practice attempt at working with the drum sequencer to make trap beats. It had a whole other section to it and went off in some odd directions, but to get this within the 30 second requirement I had to take a bit of a hatchet to the arrangement. The addition of the gothic choir was something of an afterthought and really just me practicing using fader automation to introduce the sound to the mix smoothly. All in all, it was destined to be one of throwaway bits of music that most home producers generate in their thousands whilst trying to figure how to use various sounds and effects, so it's nice to actually give a purpose.

When I originally agreed to enter the jingle competition I was hoping to get a few different tunes in, but my guitar is currently out of action as I got to repair it, so you've been saved from any rock/punk or metal! I've also got to pack down all the music gear shortly as I'm about to move house, so the bank holiday weekend was kind of a last chance to get anything sorted before the deadline. And it was a lot of fun to make, so all good

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mysticjim For This Useful Post:

gardro (26-08-19), GEORGE (26-08-19), IceCalibur (26-08-19), M_C (26-08-19), Subterranean Man (26-08-19)

Thanks

^^^ And that, dear members, is why I asked Mysticjim

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (26-08-19), GEORGE (26-08-19), IceCalibur (26-08-19), Subterranean Man (26-08-19)

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mysticjim View Post
    Just about got an entry in within the deadline, sorry for cutting it fine!

Lots of change going on at my end at the moment. Literally just build a new PC specifically for music, and finally invested some cash in really decent software suite and some new hardware gadgets as well. Like JJ, I'm using a pretty professional bit of DAW (digital audio workstation) software. I dropped about £250 for a legit version of Propellerhead Reason 10 - the jingle is a snippet of one of the first little experiments I made with it after installing it. I've been working with a UK hiphop/urban artist for just over a year, so a lot of my musical output is in that musical space right now. The original track was only about 1m20s long and was purely a practice attempt at working with the drum sequencer to make trap beats. It had a whole other section to it and went off in some odd directions, but to get this within the 30 second requirement I had to take a bit of a hatchet to the arrangement. The addition of the gothic choir was something of an afterthought and really just me practicing using fader automation to introduce the sound to the mix smoothly. All in all, it was destined to be one of throwaway bits of music that most home producers generate in their thousands whilst trying to figure how to use various sounds and effects, so it's nice to actually give a purpose.

When I originally agreed to enter the jingle competition I was hoping to get a few different tunes in, but my guitar is currently out of action as I got to repair it, so you've been saved from any rock/punk or metal! I've also got to pack down all the music gear shortly as I'm about to move house, so the bank holiday weekend was kind of a last chance to get anything sorted before the deadline. And it was a lot of fun to make, so all good
    Very nice indeed mysticjim..you seriously know your stuff and it's very obvious indeed why M_C asked you!

Thank you for taking the time to create the jingle, it is very much appreciated...same goes to all those who entered

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

gardro (26-08-19), Gaz (16-09-19), GEORGE (26-08-19), M_C (26-08-19), Subterranean Man (26-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,816 Times

Is this done?
    A man chooses, a slave obeys!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JamesJoyce For This Useful Post:

Gaz (16-09-19), GEORGE (08-09-19), IceCalibur (07-09-19), M_C (07-09-19)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast