Thread: Invisible sun 150

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Default Invisible sun 150

Hello mate hoping you could give me a bit of advice. Looking to upgrade my lights from UFOs to the IS-150 my space is 60x60x140 do you think the lights would be ok in this space. I always LST my plants to keep a low canopy just worried about light stress...

Cheers for reading mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

Gaz (24-05-19), GEORGE (28-05-19), Herbitual (24-05-19), Stickysticky (24-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

I didn't even know there was talk specials, find something new everyday... when are you thinking of getting a new light like scooby I've love my IS boards up to now and gardro has helped me out at any point I've asked, I have two ISH 250 boards in my 1mx1mx2m with 4 autos but to be honest I don't think I will have to run them on max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-19), scoobywho (24-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    I didn't even know there was talk specials, find something new everyday... when are you thinking of getting a new light like scooby I've love my IS boards up to now and gardro has helped me out at any point I've asked, I have two ISH 250 boards in my 1mx1mx2m with 4 autos but to be honest I don't think I will have to run them on max

Hello mate, should be the next couple of weeks I reckon I was looking at the 135 board to begin with but I can't see it on the website anymore... think anything above the 150 will cook them not alot of headroom in my tent lol. Did yours come with a dimmer mate or do you have to fit that yourself.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-19), Stickysticky (24-05-19)

Thanks

Yeaa I have two dimmers each kit came with a dimmer, I'm just looking toward to seeing what results I get in the end, my last grow with three autos I got something like 4 oz and I was still happy, so anything over that I'll be over the moon, but these light seem really efficient and showing better results compared to my burple meizhi lights I had for my last grow

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-19), Kurdt (25-05-19), scoobywho (24-05-19)

Thanks

Yeaa I have two dimmers each kit came with a dimmer, I'm just looking toward to seeing what results I get in the end, my last grow with three autos I got something like 4 oz and I was still happy, so anything over that I'll be over the moon, but these light seem really efficient and showing better results compared to my burple meizhi lights I had for my last grow

Most I've had out these UFOs are 2oz lol few issues with every grow though. Been meaning to upgrade for ages but never got round to it. Good to know I can just dim it down if the light is a bit strong though cheers mate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Your gonna get a lot of ozs off 2 of them in that space mate,even if you have them on three quarter power,enjoy!
    It's nice to be nice.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-19), scoobywho (24-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Your gonna get a lot of ozs off 2 of them in that space mate,even if you have them on three quarter power,enjoy!
    Hopefully so I've set my self a little target which isn't high at all, guess these light may surprise me then ! Hoping for no stress in flower for the 1st time or at least nothing major

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (24-05-19), curiouscultivator (01-06-19), GEORGE (28-05-19), scoobywho (24-05-19)