Thread: SwitchBox 2L All-in-One by smscom

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,828 Times

Default SwitchBox 2L All-in-One by smscom

Hi all! Quick question if I may. I want to pick all of your brains Has anybody had any experience with these SwitchBox 2L All-in-One by smscom. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SMS.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	372588. Just curious as it seems to combine a lot of stuff into one handy package (too good to be true? £170).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curiouscultivator For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-19)

Thanks

not sure if your still looking into these but i had one of these, only reason i gave it to my pall was because i got the 4 light hybrid one. You can set a max temp it will cut one of your lights if it reaches that point then fire it back once desired temps are reached. it has a socket for heaters which come on as soon as the lights go off and will adjust your fans keeping the environment just right. hand down one of the best bits of kit iv got.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBudsB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-10-19)