Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57
Results 1,121 to 1,126 of 1126

Thread: Getting off the fags, try and save my lungs.

  1. #1121

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,468
    Thanks
    855
    Thanked 4,519 Times in 1,456 Posts

    Default

    Get on the vape bro
    I smoke spliff and vape inbwetweeen when needing some nicotine lol. Smoke more spliffs then I vape tho I must say iv tryed just bonging my weed but always go back to spliffs with tobacco unfortunately

    Current diary https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Last edited by grower1988; 02-04-20 at 08:57 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (02-04-20), riot (05-04-20)

  3. #1122

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,927
    Thanks
    2,237
    Thanked 1,953 Times in 871 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    Get on the vape bro
    I smoke spliff and vape inbwetweeen when needing some nicotine lol. Smoke more spliffs then I vape tho I must say iv tryed just bonging my weed but always go back to spliffs with tobacco unfortunately

    Current diary https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    You ever try the little pipe? I haven't smoked a ciggie for a long time but still got to have that hit at then back of the throat, I find a pipe does it nicely and you don't have to go mad with weed either. It's a great way to economise if needed.
    STICK YOUR SKINS AND SPIN UP

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

    grower1988 (02-04-20), hotshot (02-04-20), riot (05-04-20)

  5. #1123

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,468
    Thanks
    855
    Thanked 4,519 Times in 1,456 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    You ever try the little pipe? I haven't smoked a ciggie for a long time but still got to have that hit at then back of the throat, I find a pipe does it nicely and you don't have to go mad with weed either. It's a great way to economise if needed.
    Tryed a pipe mate don't like it gets to hot and harsh lol and bongs make me caugh everytime with out fail and lungs start hurting after a wile and makes smoking not enjoyable lol.
    Not like the days of being 16 doing a bid ole lung caughing wasn't an issue then now I'm in my 30s caughing is a big issue

    Current diary https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    cough (02-04-20), hotshot (02-04-20), riot (05-04-20)

  7. #1124

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,927
    Thanks
    2,237
    Thanked 1,953 Times in 871 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    Tryed a pipe mate don't like it gets to hot and harsh lol and bongs make me caugh everytime with out fail and lungs start hurting after a wile and makes smoking not enjoyable lol.
    Not like the days of being 16 doing a bid ole lung caughing wasn't an issue then now I'm in my 30s caughing is a big issue

    Current diary https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Tell me about it!!

    Have you been Dam, everytime I went I would come out Central and head for the 420 De Kuil coffee shop and one time decided to have a vape, everyone looking at me with this big balloon and I have a blast and enter into a fit of coughing like I'd never known lol everyone on me! Never had another vape since.
    Last edited by cough; 02-04-20 at 10:53 AM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cough For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (02-04-20), riot (05-04-20)

  9. #1125

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,468
    Thanks
    855
    Thanked 4,519 Times in 1,456 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cough View Post
    Tell me about it!!

    Have you been Dam, everytime I went I would come out Central and head for the 420 De Kuil coffee shop and one time decided to have a vape, everyone looking at me with this big balloon and I have a blast and enter into a fit of coughing like I'd never known lol everyone on me! Never had another vape since.
    Yeah iv been to dam once I do plan on going again but waiting to go to tenerife with the missis and kids was meant to be going in May
    Dam is a great culture though loved it there

    Current diary https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (02-04-20), riot (05-04-20)

  11. #1126

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    5,493
    Thanked 4,084 Times in 1,197 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riot View Post
    Cheers mate

    Nothing but patches. The patches are only a few bucks under public health here so the Mrs and I are saving between $320-$360 a fortnight
    Nice one , in scotland prescriptions are free , 12 week course cost me nothing

    You’ll notice that extra cash in your pocket fir sure

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (05-04-20), riot (10-04-20)

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States