Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Treating Dogs with The Sacred Plant

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Ive given my dog pretty high doses of Oil when he hurt his front leg being hit by the snowmachine . 1/4 gramme per dose . Allowed him to rest and heal up pretty damn good in 3-4 days

Yea it may knock them out but definetly not toxic as THC is not a toxin . Opiates are on the other hand ...... a human could eat 10x his weight in weed . Yea well be high as fuck but never overdose ....

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Sorry, but Your logic is flawed. Just because it is not s toxic to humans does not mean it not toxic to dogs. We can eat chocolate, toxic to dogs, same with onions, xylitol that’s in chewing gum can easily kill a dog. Google “marijuana toxicity in dogs”.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phytoplankton For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

My pooch has had bladder cancer for at least 18 months. It's probably still there, but a combination of (a pea size) thc butter a couple times a week and cbd oil in each meal seems to be helping. All her symptoms and discomfort seems to have gone since using it.
    Theres soooooo much research and testimonials out there supporting the idea it helps.
    If I gave too much she'll throw it up. And I've no doubt that giving way too much would do damage, but that's the same with many meds. Isn't chemotherapy exactly that... pumping you full of toxins that kill cancer... but also other cells that are part of you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-03-20), Valentina (10-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Phytoplankton View Post
    Sorry, but Your logic is flawed. Just because it is not s toxic to humans does not mean it not toxic to dogs. We can eat chocolate, toxic to dogs, same with onions, xylitol that’s in chewing gum can easily kill a dog. Google “marijuana toxicity in dogs”.
    Bwuahaha . My dog has stolen so many chunks of chocolate and sweets . Plus the weed .etc etc . He be dead by your logic

Humboldt Black Dog Journal

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-03-20), Twisted (10-03-20), Valentina (19-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,136 Times

When i was out in India my very young puppy was teething. I gave him a wooden handled dog brush to chew on. I could hear crunch, crunch. We were on the sofa, I rolled a joint of some very good charis and put the 9g finger on the sofa next to me. I carried on reading my book until I heard a sort of shlack shlack sound. He had picked up the charis and chewed the fuck out of it. When I got it out of his mouth it was more like a small chapatti! i had to go out and when I got back he had thrown up everywhere, had very bloodshot eyes and was staggering around. I said to him, that'll teach you! Well, it didn't and the little git would steal every bit of hash he could find.
    My plans of using him to sniff out drugs after the full moon parties were well and truly scuppered.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Solyom For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-20), Valentina (19-04-20)

Thanks

All that I read on this topic concerned mainly CBD options. It is indicated for animals (and cats and dogs) as a remedy for pain and nervous over-excitement. My brother somehow breathed sacred smoke in the face of our dog. She began to bark and could not calm down. This was the only time he made such a joke.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,213 Times

Dogs have 10x the receptors in their brains so theoretically they only need a very little to become affected, and I am really sorry your pooch had a bad experience.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2