Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Treating Dogs with The Sacred Plant

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Default Treating Dogs with The Sacred Plant

https://youtu.be/BTHHga8CEcw

Marlene and David Kinley talk about how they used the sacred plant to help rid their dog Stuart of his seizures in just 4 months!

Stuart was experiencing regular nightly seizures and would become dazed and confused... often hiding under furniture.

Veterinarians wanted to prescribe him Phenobarbital, a pharmaceutical drug that has dangerous and downright scary side effects.

The sacred plant, however, can be used to treat pets with a wide range of ailments, from seizures, chronic pain, and anxiety to cancer and many more.

But much like in people...

There is no one-size-fits-all recommendation... and many veterinarians are not allowed to talk about the sacred plant nor are they educated on its effectiveness.

That’s why we’re so thankful to have Marlene and David share their journey with us.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (27-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), happyjack (28-05-19), M_C (27-05-19), WhIpLaSh (27-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

It's funny to me, my dog ate some leaves once, but never touch it again after the one time. My cats, eat it and take in the smoke every chance they get. lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (27-05-19), Valentina (27-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

I give my dog high thc oil . Not becaise hes sick . But because i like to have some quiet once in a while .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (27-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), prime (27-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

My dog loves cannabis. She will come close and make noises until you you blow a little her way.

Mind you I wouldnt go out of my way to give it to her.

Sent from space

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-05-19), Valentina (28-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

dont give to a rottwieler is all ive learnt about animals and erb.had a mate that did,ended rather badly.

mind fkg thing was nuts to begin with,didnt chill it out it just made it completely psycho

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-05-19), happyjack (28-05-19), Valentina (28-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

my dog spends most of his time by my side, I have cannabis all around me while i'm chopping and trimming, he has never bothered touching it, would think he inhaled plenty of smoke before I started using a vape. he has turned 9 now and I wonder when I should introduce him to this fine medicine because it is my plan is just deciding the timing.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-19), Valentina (28-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    dont give to a rottwieler is all ive learnt about animals and erb.had a mate that did,ended rather badly.

mind fkg thing was nuts to begin with,didnt chill it out it just made it completely psycho
    Good heavens, sorry to hear that.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-19), ggotch (28-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Good heavens, sorry to hear that.
    and that was years ago,when weed was a decent enjoyable "all-day"level of thc strength,god knows what damage itd do to an animal at todays levels of thc.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-19)

Thanks

NO, NO, NO, THC is TOXIC to dogs, and ingesting large quantities can be fatal. Dogs have more THC receptor sites in their brains than humans and can become easily overwhelmed. Small dogs are at higher risk. Shaking, drooling, twitching, loss of coordination, and loss of bladder control are a few of the symptoms, additionally they become very susceptible to hypothermia.

CBD on the other hand has been shown to have several therapeutic applications for dogs, including calming anxiety, treatment of epilepsy, and chronic pain.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phytoplankton For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-03-20), M_C (08-03-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Phytoplankton View Post
    NO, NO, NO, THC is TOXIC to dogs, and ingesting large quantities can be fatal. Dogs have more THC receptor sites in their brains than humans and can become easily overwhelmed. Small dogs are at higher risk. Shaking, drooling, twitching, loss of coordination, and loss of bladder control are a few of the symptoms, additionally they become very susceptible to hypothermia.

CBD on the other hand has been shown to have several therapeutic applications for dogs, including calming anxiety, treatment of epilepsy, and chronic pain.
    Ive given my dog pretty high doses of Oil when he hurt his front leg being hit by the snowmachine . 1/4 gramme per dose . Allowed him to rest and heal up pretty damn good in 3-4 days

Yea it may knock them out but definetly not toxic as THC is not a toxin . Opiates are on the other hand ...... a human could eat 10x his weight in weed . Yea well be high as fuck but never overdose ....

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-03-20), Valentina (10-03-20)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast