Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Grower Bikers Post Up!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

British green (31-05-19), Gaz (31-05-19), GEORGE (31-05-19), ggotch (31-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

I think the defining moment on Brexit will be the Peterborough elections. If the Brexit party take it then the HoC will have to start worrying as they will no longer be able to dismiss the Brexit party as an irrelevance. And, should Brexit not be delivered as requested by the British Electorate, then I can see the current shower of shit being thrown out at a general election & replaced with people that will. But let's see what happens in Peterborough first... (The bookies have the Brexit party at 1/5)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (31-05-19), British green (31-05-19), Gaz (31-05-19), GEORGE (31-05-19), ggotch (31-05-19), lipnobody (01-06-19), WF420 (31-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    But let's see what happens in Peterborough first... (The bookies have the Brexit party at 1/5)
    Might be worth a quid punt, lol

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

British green (31-05-19), Gaz (31-05-19), GEORGE (31-05-19), M_C (31-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

Quote Originally Posted by psy View Post
    WOW,,, can't imagine giving up that bike because of insurance and health issues. My insurance is $480 a year with all sorts of extra medical and other excessive amounts of coverage. I just lump it all in with my trucks and two cars. Medical issues,,, Got the hernia angle covered. Have had three abdominal hernia surgerys. Back is gone, knees knock and grind along with hip joints. Shoulders are gone, they like to grind and lock up. Guess I will keep working and riding until my wife has me burnt up and thrown in the nearest ditch. Wife and I were out setting on the front porch on evening and a couple went by on a harley trike. I told her, lets go get one of those it will be even slower than the Road King, be a bit more comfy for you and enjoy it. She came unglued. Grown men don't ride tricycles. Those are for little girls and boys. And fufu boys. That caught me way off guard.
    Ya insurance in Canada is stupid, been riding all my life. Now ifmi was to go back to work I might have to get something about lighter to commute with.
    I agree on the trike thing, id be in a convertible first. Wife's slipped on a pickel at work and screwed her back, since then we don't ride much, before that we were 15km a year. Can't look back just gotta move forward.

My other son just picked up a sv650 which proves my wife must of been unfaithful at one time, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-06-19)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5