Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Freeze bhang

Thanks

Well, if anyone ever tells you to be careful with edibles try listening. I've spent the last two days stoned as fuck, I don't remember most of yesterday and I'm groggy as hell today. Blew my head off, thankfully I only had half a cup or I'd have been in really trouble

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahnya For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (01-06-19), GEORGE (02-06-19), WhIpLaSh (01-06-19)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sarahnya View Post
    Well, if anyone ever tells you to be careful with edibles try listening. I've spent the last two days stoned as fuck, I don't remember most of yesterday and I'm groggy as hell today. Blew my head off, thankfully I only had half a cup or I'd have been in really trouble
    Haha, yeah good advice..edibles need to be consumed with care and caution!..so very easy to have too much because they are tasty and you don't feel the effects straight away..glad you're feeling better sarahnya

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-06-19)

Thanks

Yeah I'm lucky I didn't have work, no way would I have been able to go in ?? I still feel tired though, been finding it really easy to get sleep haha. I had no idea it could go on several days. I put loads more milk and coconut milk in the bhang then shoved it in small lollipop moulds so hopefully that will sort the dosage out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahnya For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-06-19)

Thanks

This stuff is strong a f. I've put in ice cube trays, 2 cubes is enough for a strong trip lol. I melt them into a bit of fresh milk and it tastes good. Freezing didn't seem to affect it badly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahnya For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (27-06-19)

9. Default

Lol sounds like you've found your perfect personal dosage sarahnya, enjoy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

sarahnya (27-06-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3