Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AUTO Orange Critical punch looking ill

1. Default

Just re-read and noticed you're using 75% ro water, so not a problem regarding /soft/hard as it's removing the minerals that cause hard water.

Sorry bud I've never used C-No Insects 4C-Fields personally so can't help with that, perhaps someone here has and will pop in..good luck!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), Keep Calm And Grow (03-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Just re-read and noticed you're using 75% ro water, so not a problem regarding /soft/hard as it's removing the minerals that cause hard water.

Sorry bud I've never used C-No Insects 4C-Fields personally so can't help with that, perhaps someone here has and will pop in..good luck!
    When using 75% ro an the rest tap water should i add the proactive nano powder or just use it as foliar feed when needed like you said only add things when the plant needs it.

No worries might give it ago still!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), IceCalibur (03-06-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Keep Calm And Grow View Post
    When using 75% ro an the rest tap water should i add the proactive nano powder or just use it as foliar feed when needed like you said only add things when the plant needs it.

No worries might give it ago still!
    Yeah I'd give it a break for a bit at the least..perhaps give a light dose after the next few 'water only waterings' at most.

Ok well if you give it a go, let us know how it goes

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), Keep Calm And Grow (03-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Yeah I'd give it a break for a bit at the least..perhaps give a light dose after the next few 'water only waterings' at most.

Ok well if you give it a go, let us know how it goes
    Sweet, thanks for the info!

i will let you know how well it works will buy some soon

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), IceCalibur (03-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keep Calm And Grow View Post
    Hey everyone, i am new here and this will be my first indoor grow.

I have 5 auto critical orange punch by dutch passion.

grown in Plant magic soil with the oldtimers nutes and RO water. 3 are in 12litre root pouches whilst 2 are in 16litre root pouches under 600watt dual spectrum hps light schedule 20/4.

I may have made a mistake in thinking because i am using organic soil and nutes that i do not need to adjust PH.

The last feed was just 75% ro water 25% tap water left out to let any bad stuff evaporate with 1 spoon a liter of Proactive nano powder. This was recomended by a hydro shop and said it can be used as calmag.

Anyway i have 2 plants one is 30 days old and the other is 24 days old. the younger one has brown spots on it and one leaf is dried and yellow. the older one is showing the early signs which the younger one showed about a week ago which is just wrinkly leaves and curled down. i have no idea what this could be as the other 3 plants seem fines to me.

I may have spider mites as i have silk looking string around some of the plants.

if you have any idea what this please comment! Thank you!

Attachment 372864Attachment 372865Attachment 372866Attachment 372867Attachment 372868
    I don't see any signs of spider mites, which usually start with tiny reddish spots on the tops of your leaves and progress from there. Truthfully, the plants look pretty healthy to me, although I would possibly remove the top large fan leaves (only) to allow more light to reach growth sites. This makes for bigger buds later on, since the direct light promotes the most vigorous growth. Leaf damage can take weeks to show up, so the spots that you are seeing could have happened weeks ago, and only showing up now, similar to spider mite's damage.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimster For This Useful Post:

AND (05-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), Keep Calm And Grow (04-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimster View Post
    I don't see any signs of spider mites, which usually start with tiny reddish spots on the tops of your leaves and progress from there. Truthfully, the plants look pretty healthy to me, although I would possibly remove the top large fan leaves (only) to allow more light to reach growth sites. This makes for bigger buds later on, since the direct light promotes the most vigorous growth. Leaf damage can take weeks to show up, so the spots that you are seeing could have happened weeks ago, and only showing up now, similar to spider mite's damage.
    Thanks for that, I am going to spray anyway as already ordered it!

I have been debating on if i should remove any sun leaves to let light come thru and i did take a few of the plants sun leaves off yesterday along with a good water of 75% r/o 25% tap

Then will train a cola into the space as i noticed how much room some of the fan leaves too up

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

AND (05-06-19), GEORGE (04-06-19)

Thanks

Exclamation

Afternoon people,

Not going to create a new post but i have another problem

So after i did what you guys suggested which was to just water normally with ro mixed with tap water and sprayed with the C no insects i saw an improvement they perked up and looked healthy.

About 3 days ago which was 1 day after spraying with c no insects I saw yellowing of lower leaves with black marks, i looked it up and it could be due to PH but why would they only now start showing ph problems. Or it could be a fungus. Or burn from spraying? has anyone any idea what it is? Oh yh they are 41 days old and 36 days old now. :/

Lows have been 15c and highs 28c but that was 2 days ago so i added a heater and is now lows of 18c and highs 27c. watered on the 12th with 2ml grow and 1ml bloom per litre

any input will be appreciated!

Have a blessed evening

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190614_114928.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	373194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190614_114759.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	373195Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190614_114723.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	373196Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190614_114408.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	131.4 KB 
ID:	373197

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-06-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2