Thread: so what's the magic secret

Thanks

Default so what's the magic secret

I often think if I grow 4 seeds from x farm and so does other guy... We both have 1000 watt ballast and use a tent... What's the factors that can make him prepare a stronger crop of weed to me? Use good soil perlite or vermiculite or all.. Then it's time for notes selection... After that I do things like cut off under brush and lower colas.. I recon you have a 2 ft depth of decent looking bud into a canopy... So my interest other than what I stated is can his be stronger weed? Or do you just need that killer pheno... Sure your getting me now.. Please comment
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (08-06-19), G' (08-06-19), GEORGE (08-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

well....
    youve the talk the other guy doesnt
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (08-06-19), G' (08-06-19), GEORGE (08-06-19)

Thanks

Probably the biggest factor would be the pheno from which you based your plant. Decide if you want an Indica or a Sativa and decide if you are going to go hydro, soil-less, indoor/outdoor, then choose a strain that is compatible with your style of growing. There are a ton of tips to increase yield, etc, such as topping/trimming, selective pruning of fan leaves, Teas, composts... it's not one or two things, it's a ton of little things, like not overfeeding, not under-watering, not drowning, different light frequencies for different processes. It would be great to have a decent grow in a box. Actually, the way I grow is very minimalistic, inexpensive, and totally boring since there isn't much to do between planting the seeds and cutting them down. Keeping impatient fingers away from the fancy fertilizers and potions is also a big issue, since virtually every new grower overfeeds their charges.
    The BEST way to get a great crop is to gain experience by doing it without resorting to fancy products. You can grow great smoke with just commercial fertilizer and a decent growing medium. No special and magical potions needed. Patience, while free, is invaluable.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimster For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (08-06-19), G' (08-06-19), GEORGE (08-06-19), lipnobody (09-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Like Jim Said ^^^, I grow killer smoke, and just in Soil with 1/4 to 1/2 nuts only using some Organic mix and some Fox Farm's Tiger Bloom, and nothing else of course but Lights and water. I have found over the years that my Bloom Buster LED produce more THC in A plant than My HPS, but not much. Maybe a 2% Margin over all. Good luck and happy growing. JMO

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (08-06-19), G' (08-06-19), IceCalibur (08-06-19)

Thanks

Yeah I was just thinking why is his weed down the road better than my weed kinda thing... I'm not a noob And have found after adding a little calmag I have to use very little.nutes. I use plant magic... That's organic... I was told non organic can make your weed stronger because it stresses the plant a little... Could be bull... So I'm on the side of just having that one pheno kinda like the skunk that turned to cheese... It must be...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-19)