Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: White Widow Height Outdoors

Thanks

Default White Widow Height Outdoors

My first grow outside I have a White Widow plant that i started in late February and transplanted outdoors on Easter it is around 6 foot high now and it has not went into flower yet. How tall can I expect this plant to get? Thanks

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cardcon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19), Greengrass (16-06-19), Tavish (15-06-19)

3. Default

Hello cardcon, sounds like you've got a monster of a plant growing, great job

Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure of growing outdoors but I've heard they can grow up to 20 feet tall !! (sativas)..perhaps someone else might be able to give you an idea as to how big your WW will get.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19), Greengrass (16-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,162 Times

Hi and well done! Is it an auto or photo? And are you in UK or elsewhere?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tavish For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,218 Times

3ft.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19)

Thanks

It is a Photo and I am in the US I thought average height was 6 foot but it prob has another month or so before flower in Michigan. I really don't want a 12 foot plant but this was a mother I took some clones off. Is there a rule of thumb going from veg to flower add another 2 or 3 foot? Sorry if its a dumb question

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cardcon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19), Tavish (15-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,162 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cardcon View Post
    It is a Photo and I am in the US I thought average height was 6 foot but it prob has another month or so before flower in Michigan. I really don't want a 12 foot plant but this was a mother I took some clones off. Is there a rule of thumb going from veg to flower add another 2 or 3 foot? Sorry if its a dumb question
    I honestly don't feel like I can give you the right advice, I'm uk and our weather is shit! And iv only grown in a tent but I know there's lots of people on here who are familiar with your situation so hang in and people will come along to help all I will say is every plant is different and they have their own way of doing things so even if you do end up with a massive plant then embrace it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tavish For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavish View Post
    I honestly don't feel like I can give you the right advice, I'm uk and our weather is shit! And iv only grown in a tent but I know there's lots of people on here who are familiar with your situation so hang in and people will come along to help all I will say is every plant is different and they have their own way of doing things so even if you do end up with a massive plant then embrace it

Thanks I will embrace it I have 5 clones from this mother that are about 2 feet right now and have a mother Northern Lights strain that I started on the same day in Feb as the white widow and its about 4 foot tall right now. I am just wondering if I started them a month to early maybe.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cardcon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19), Tavish (16-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,165 Times

You can tie it down if you don't want it to be towering for everyone else to see. take top and gradually pull it down. Don't rush it.You don't want it to break. In pulling the top down, the lower branches will grow more. You can eventually have the main stem basically horizontal. Have you topped any of the branches? This will cause more side growth giving you more tops.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Skool Dude For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

How tall do these look. lol It could be as tall as 10' or more, after she flower's. JS. You got A picture? It could be worse than that, if it is A stavita, it could triple in size.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

How tall do these look. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	373276   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	256.0 KB 
ID:	373277   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	186.5 KB 
ID:	373278  

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (16-06-19), IceCalibur (16-06-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast