Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sick autoflower with yellow patches with brown spots

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Keep Calm And Grow View Post
    cheers bro,

Just plain tap water or RO mixed with tap and when u say feed them after you mean straight after flush or when soil is dry again?

Thanks
    I'm not speaking for lipnobody but yeah general idea after a flush in soil is to put some feed back in straight after flushing usually at half strength mate

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-06-19), Keep Calm And Grow (18-06-19), M_C (18-06-19)

Thanks

Hey mate!

I think you could be right it was quite close like 10inches (i didnt measure it as noticed it was close and moved it up straight away)

I moved it away to like 18inches as some of the top canopy was bleached should i move it further away?

Cheers
    16" is the sweet spot at 600 watt if it was me I'd do as most have suggested and flush, then feed at half strength and maybe dim the light too 400 watt for a day or two give them a rest... If you you can't dim your light raise it another 2 inch then slowly drop it down again to 16" as they recover. Good luck should recover no problem I've had autos in worse states.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-06-19), Greengrass (18-06-19), Keep Calm And Grow (18-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_GY View Post
    16" is the sweet spot at 600 watt if it was me I'd do as most have suggested and flush, then feed at half strength and maybe dim the light too 400 watt for a day or two give them a rest... If you you can't dim your light raise it another 2 inch then slowly drop it down again to 16" as they recover. Good luck should recover no problem I've had autos in worse states.

Getting worried because some of them are starting to smell really sweet and orange zesty and seeing them going yellow and ill is sad

anyway i did as all of you said which was to flush then feed! i flushed with about 5l of water a pot an then watered with nutes another 5l with .5ml grow and 1ml bloom. i also just lifted my light up a bit but will probably put down and just dim to 400watt for the next day or two i did this yesterday!

when i went to check today they were not as droopy and have perked up but the leaves to me are still yeloowing a it but we will see what happens in the next few days!

I hope this fixes them up! so in future to avoid this should u flush every 2-4 weeks?

thanks!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (18-06-19), GEORGE (18-06-19), Greengrass (18-06-19)

Thanks

Getting worried because some of them are starting to smell really sweet and orange zesty and seeing them going yellow and ill is sad

anyway i did as all of you said which was to flush then feed! i flushed with about 5l of water a pot an then watered with nutes another 5l with .5ml grow and 1ml bloom. i also just lifted my light up a bit but will probably put down and just dim to 400watt for the next day or two i did this yesterday!

when i went to check today they were not as droopy and have perked up but the leaves to me are still yeloowing a it but we will see what happens in the next few days!

I hope this fixes them up! so in future to avoid this should u flush every 2-4 weeks?

thanks!
    Nah I never flush till the end unless I need to because of a problem. Just got easier on the nutes and light. Better to under feed than over feed etc. If they've started to perk up then you've done the right things so far

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

Keep Calm And Grow (19-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_GY View Post
    Nah I never flush till the end unless I need to because of a problem. Just got easier on the nutes and light. Better to under feed than over feed etc. If they've started to perk up then you've done the right things so far

Well he's not flushed really maybe just a bit of a leeching of the soil with just 5 litres of water first, it'll get rid of some of what might have been cooking up his mud depending on his tub sizes
    Flushing can shock anyway so probably best the way he has done
    Me I have I think only need to flush fully twice and I put me tub in the bath then put through 30-45 litres through to strip out everything in the soil then just the final 2 litres I fed at quarter strength but still shocked them for a couple of days but I suppose that was more to do with the tap water temperature

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    Well he's not flushed really maybe just a bit of a leeching of the soil with just 5 litres of water first, it'll get rid of some of what might have been cooking up his mud depending on his tub sizes
    Flushing can shock anyway so probably best the way he has done
    Me I have I think only need to flush fully twice and I put me tub in the bath then put through 30-45 litres through to strip out everything in the soil then just the final 2 litres I fed at quarter strength but still shocked them for a couple of days but I suppose that was more to do with the tap water temperature
    Thanks for reply they still seem to be getting more yellow tho the brown spots have stopped appearing tho i think!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-19), kbag (07-07-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2