Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shed grow advice please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton View Post
    Iron when I click your link web page not available
    It's on tapa talk mate. Hang on and I'll get the desktop link instead.

Sent from Thames Iron works

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

AND (16-06-19), curiouscultivator (16-06-19), Gaz (16-06-19), GEORGE (16-06-19), IceCalibur (16-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    It's on tapa talk mate. Hang on and I'll get the desktop link instead.

Seems I can't get it at all on the desktop version. HTTP error. I'll try and get it sorted asap.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

AND (16-06-19), Gaz (16-06-19), GEORGE (16-06-19)

Thanks

Wow thanks everyone won't be starting the build for a few weeks but will get a thread up once I start this was just looking for advice in prep

My thaught is to bang a room in a shed ie stud walls rockwool plaster board can skim it but don't see the point then a tent in the room the room has to be 2m*2m so the shed will be a big twat want to slate the roof of I can turf the garden while I'm at it so when the thread gose up it will be a process

Can u lot tell me were u vent ya hot air to when growing in a shed I am thinking of building a furnace to melt all the aluminium of the estate sick of watching the council take bins full of scrap away so I'm having it now but that's another story lol so hopefully if I have a furnace outside then chopper's would just think it's smelting that's causing the heat thanks a bunch again everyone

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clifton For This Useful Post:

AND (16-06-19), curiouscultivator (16-06-19), Gaz (16-06-19), GEORGE (16-06-19), Ironman (16-06-19)

Thanks

Wow thanks everyone won't be starting the build for a few weeks but will get a thread up once I start this was just looking for advice in prep

My thaught is to bang a room in a shed ie stud walls rockwool plaster board can skim it but don't see the point then a tent in the room the room has to be 2m*2m so the shed will be a big twat want to slate the roof of I can turf the garden while I'm at it so when the thread gose up it will be a process

Can u lot tell me were u vent ya hot air to when growing in a shed I am thinking of building a furnace to melt all the aluminium of the estate sick of watching the council take bins full of scrap away so I'm having it now but that's another story lol so hopefully if I have a furnace outside then chopper's would just think it's smelting that's causing the heat thanks a bunch again everyone
    Dont worry about the chopper mate. If your insulating the roof of your shed and the grow room roof there will be no significant signal anyway.

In the winter, I vent into my main shed, in the summer, I vent straight out into the garden. I always pull in air from outside the main shed though.

I have a removable piece of 150mm pvc pipe between my grow room and the vent out of my shed.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

AND (16-06-19), curiouscultivator (07-07-19), Gaz (16-06-19), GEORGE (16-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I ordered a garden cabin, floor and roof is insulated and temps are perfect at the moment but heatings needed during the cold months. I built a worktop to hide my tent but then it's only 3ft high. I extract into a box attached to the lower back wall and drilled a 5 inch hole through the box and wall to outside. Chucked a vent in for the blowing air to escape through. Back of the cabin faces a wall so vent isn't in view. My intake is passive from within.
    Hardest bit is the noise. I put my noisy desktop PC in there which is louder than the tent so helps disguise things
    Last edited by Silkadin; 16-06-19 at 03:37 PM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

AND (16-06-19), curiouscultivator (07-07-19), Gaz (16-06-19), GEORGE (16-06-19), Ironman (16-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

My thaught is to bang a room in a shed ie stud walls rockwool plaster board can skim it but don't see the point
    Skimming the PB stops it absorbing moisture and disintegrating...you could get away with a couple of coats of vinyl silk instead

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), Gaz (16-06-19), GEORGE (17-06-19), Ironman (16-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

My advice clifton give the old woman a slap and say i am growing in the gaff. It will save you a lot money maybe not on the ag lol.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), Gaz (16-06-19), GEORGE (17-06-19)

Thanks

Slap the gal n the gals are gone n that's a no no n I was planning on moisture board n board again with sound board also box all fans ect

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clifton For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), Gaz (16-06-19), GEORGE (17-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

I grow in an old coal shed, temps in summer isn’t overly bad (extractor takes that heat away) but in the winter its an utter ballache, so now I’ve got to reconfigure my room properly so I don’t have to have heaters in the room so much in the winter
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), GEORGE (07-07-19)

Thanks

So pricing studding up for the shed 3x3m
    So to build a 3*3m shed ie 4 walls floor n roof n this is just for 3*2 190m of it 220 quid do I need to use 3*2 or is ther a cheeper option I'm a plasterer so I'm just thinking stud wall but the shed inside the shed is what needs insulating any one with any building knowledge plz help cheers

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Clifton For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-07-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2