Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How long

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Me and my missus do it . We get a box of beer . Some good tunes . Start that when kiddoes go to bed at 9ish and we end up wasted at around 1-2am

Lately my 18yr old daughter wanted some extra cash . She smokes and knows i grow . So i showed her how to trim. I pay her 20$an hour and surpising as fuck she does a hell of a job . Shes saving for college so she needs every penny she can lay a hand on .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (17-06-19), G' (26-06-19), GEORGE (17-06-19), IceCalibur (17-06-19), lipnobody (07-07-19), RASTA (18-06-19), Sadface (22-06-19), Valentina (22-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

I'm guilty of trimming out of the tent and stinking out the whole house lol . I would trim in my bedroom but course through out the day gonna leave the room and even if didn't the house still stinks. Last grow I chopped inside the tent with the bed side lamp on in there. Couldn't smell a thing and done it all in two days, feels bit better knowing you've only gotta do half. God knows how I managed to do it all in 1 day in the past lol smaller yields but still took literally the whole day.

Anyway I phoned the housing and said can't get time off work until next week friday. Told me no can do but mid July is free if that's okay. Told them its perfect lol gives me time to let the plants 100% properly finish and dry and not have to feel everything's rushed. Also works out good as my best mates vegging my zcube and just showing their sex now so cuts be ready by then. Say 2 weeks to root and then 2 weeks in the first pot. He drops them round and ready to go straight into 6litres although I am gonna finish in bigger pots this time as want to do less plants. Dunno but just feel my drying goes better when I've used bigger pots and have bigger buds. I can't wait to crack on with it as I loved the zkittles I smoked and got stung when I thought I was buying cuts of it lol ended up just being some proper shitty lemon strain. Fella ain't been seen since lol am in two minds about giving him a slap but leave it to my mate as he bought a lot more than me.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), G' (26-06-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), kbag (19-06-19), Valentina (22-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

I personally don't mind trimming i jut get lost in my music and snip away though yesterday i was trimming some badly foxtailed nugs and what a pain it was more to do as well so not looking forward to that, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), Gaz (26-06-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), lipnobody (07-07-19), scoobywho (26-06-19), WhIpLaSh (26-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    I hate the trim with a passion but it has to be done.
    I hate seeing peeps taking there plants into the front room for the trim . I mean how stupid is it . We grow them with the protection of a carbon filter and then trim in the front room stinking out the house and the street. For this reason I trim in my room with extraction on full and keep myself and my plants safe . Gotta be the worst time to have the door come in when ya chopping.

There's a sticky thread by Catch-e-Monkey about keeping yourself safe while trimming.
    Haves read it's worth it

Odour Control
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...1&share_type=t

in a green and pleasant land
    Agreed 100% I shall be sat in the Igloo chopping with the door shut behind me lol

Cindy I shall be chopping and trimming on my birthday

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

British green (26-06-19), CityDweller (26-06-19), curiouscultivator (07-07-19), G' (16-07-19), GEORGE (26-06-19), IceCalibur (26-06-19), lipnobody (07-07-19), scoobywho (26-06-19), Wags (26-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    I average around an hour ish but if I'm pissed off...I do it in 3 stages with plenty of breaktime in between...like 2 days or so
    yea, i'm also something like this

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cannabisman420 For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-07-19), G' (16-07-19), GEORGE (08-07-19), lipnobody (07-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Agreed 100% I shall be sat in the Igloo chopping with the door shut behind me lol

Cindy I shall be chopping and trimming on my birthday
    good bday pressie fer yerself that gaz

im with G, i stick tunes on n zone out helps having a few already skinned up! trying to roll with sticky fingers is a ‘mare!!!
    average about 3 hrs per plant, but i nib off the big fans n any frosted big leaves, hang whole for a few days then get crackin with the sugar trim n destalking, i find it helps to have the wee sugar leafs dryer to nip off, im OCD bout collecting everything thats cut off it gets separated into fans, bud fans n sugar leaves n popcorn, 9times outta 10 the pile of sugar n popcorn gets picked at first by the wifey, while the rest is drying n curing.

im a sucker for sissor hash too n i clean clean the nips every so often.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

G' (16-07-19), GEORGE (08-07-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2