Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: The Best (and Worst) Video Games to Play When You're High

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,499 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Priapus View Post
    Definitely not one for when you are stoned....way too fast paced.

I like getting really baked, then trying to remember all the buttons and switches in flight sim games. Never ends well

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Haha. I can recommend something like What Remains Of Edith Finch... Surely this kind of games (walking simulators) are not everyone's cup of tea but am telling you it's worth it. Amazing experience. Also, it's one sesh game... think I finished it in 2 - 2.5 hours.

Jacob

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Looking at youtube, when did it become compulsory for some bell-end to talk over every bit of game play with a pathetic diatribe?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (08-08-19), GEORGE (08-08-19), Priapus (10-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,801 Times

'Hey what's going on guys, click that like button and subscribe'

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to harryhoudinii For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Looking at youtube, when did it become compulsory for some bell-end to talk over every bit of game play with a pathetic diatribe?
    Mute FTW...YT is full of them...some of them get a little too excited at times...then theres the monotones

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-19), IceCalibur (09-08-19), M_C (09-08-19)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Mute FTW...YT is full of them...some of them get a little too excited at times...then theres the monotones
    Yeah what is up with these monotone voice overs?...never understood it and as far as I can see in the comments section of every video I've heard it in has always been negative so can't see why they are doing it if it's not popular (besides the fact it's absolutely annoying!) lol?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (09-08-19), GEORGE (09-08-19), M_C (09-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Yeah what is up with these monotone voice overs?...never understood it and as far as I can see in the comments section of every video I've heard it in has always been negative so can't see why they are doing it if it's not popular (besides the fact it's absolutely annoying!) lol?
    Not a great fan of YT...only reason I go there these days is to find the trailer for the film I've just watched so I can post a link here

Most definitely don't want to watch some dickhead commenting on the latest game he's playing...would rather be playing the game if its any good...whose stupid idea was 'overlaid with shyte gameplay videos' anyway FFS and why oh why do they get so many views...Is this what the youth of today consider to be a job ? paid by YT to look like a twat in front of the world...

Glad I have skills

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-19), IceCalibur (09-08-19), M_C (09-08-19), Priapus (10-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LondonSeedCentre View Post
    Haha. I can recommend something like What Remains Of Edith Finch... Surely this kind of games (walking simulators) are not everyone's cup of tea but am telling you it's worth it. Amazing experience. Also, it's one sesh game... think I finished it in 2 - 2.5 hours.

Jacob

Yeah walking Sims can be good now and then

Oh! I urge everyone to play The Pillars of the earth. Based on the Ken follet novel. So sooo good!
    Since playing it I got the Audio book of the novel. 50 hours of medieval goodness..

Think they made a BBC series of it too

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

AND (11-08-19), GEORGE (11-08-19), LondonSeedCentre (15-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,499 Times

For PS4 players, this month's free game. I haven't played this one yet, but I like the previous Sniper Elite games...

Jacob

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

AND (15-08-19), GEORGE (15-08-19), harryhoudinii (15-08-19)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9