Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: First time autos, problems already

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by yuri221 View Post
    Didn't feel it was necessary since I got my answer...
    I planted the auto seeds into jiffy shits and the jiffies right into the soil ( was afraid the soil was too hot for the seeds so delayed the roots hitting the soil for a couple of days)
    The seedling started to show and we're looking great for a couple of days..until the roots reached the 'biobizz' soil and got burned the fuck off

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk
    I disagree. Light mix is meant for starting plants. I have see auto growers layer their pots with 3/4 hot soil and top 1/4 light mix so the plants have a light start. Personally I dig a cone and fill with a basic seedling mix.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Gaz (25-06-19), GEORGE (25-06-19), IceCalibur (25-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    It would have been very helpful if the OP would have filled in the template pasted on the first reply to him
    Yeah. I saw that as well. It really does save time to have all info.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-06-19), IceCalibur (25-06-19)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6