Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bud trimmer

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    A wouldny do it for any less than an ounce. Its a cunt of a job...if you do it right. Ad have to pass on a tun lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Maybe it's because I find it therapeutic to do..I like sitting at my table, listening to music, having a chat with my wife and trimming at the same time, plenty of tea breaks.. makes it go by so much quicker...so for £100 I'd happily do it lol..but I hear ya RASTA..I can see how it's a pain in the arse for a lot of growers.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-19), RASTA (28-06-19), scoobywho (28-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Maybe it's because I find it therapeutic to do..I like sitting at my table, listening to music, having a chat with my wife and trimming at the same time, plenty of tea breaks.. makes it go by so much quicker...so for £100 I'd happily do it lol..but I hear ya RASTA..I can see how it's a pain in the arse for a lot of growers.
    Av got a bad back m8. It dont cope too well on chop day.
    An ounce might still be cheap to get me to do 3 plants. Any more than 2 ounce on a plant.....prices are going up

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-19), IceCalibur (28-06-19), scoobywho (28-06-19)

5. Default

Av got a bad back m8. It dont cope too well on chop day.
    An ounce might still be cheap to get me to do 3 plants. Any more than 2 ounce on a plant.....prices are going up

Ahh yeah that's understandable mate, I remember when I had some back trouble and it hurt to even sit so I can only imagine..

LOL we'll be at an ounce a plant by the next post mate

Thinking about it, I wonder if they actually employ trimmers where it's legal, sitting there day in day out trimming..now that must get tiresome!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (28-06-19), GEORGE (28-06-19), RASTA (28-06-19), scoobywho (28-06-19)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Yeah he can suffer bad with both things. Asthma seems to come and go, I mean he always has it but sometimes it can be quite bad. Skin, he has always suffered with it and has been on steroid creams and stuff. That I don't really notice if as we have been mates for so long. Only time I really noticed it was when he was in prison, for the first and last time. He said he was fine on the visit but his skin showed me he had been stressing. A month in though and he settled fine and it calmed down.

Gonna have to do that next though, it just sounds nice even thinking about it lol . Think part of the hate for chopping comes from before it even starts. Just knowing its going to take all day and continue over to the next day. Finish the first plant and I'm just pissed thinking how long its going to be. I said to my mate while he was helping. A year in prison but every day 8 hours a day you've gotta trim plants. Or two years inside just doing your time. He didn't snap back at me with an answer lol that's how much we hate it.
    Yeah no wonder the poor lad doesn't want to do it..can't blame him when he flares up like that. Sounds like you two really don't like trimming ahahaha, sounds like a trimmer would actually be down your alley then

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (28-06-19), GEORGE (28-06-19), scoobywho (28-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Ahh yeah that's understandable mate, I remember when I had some back trouble and it hurt to even sit so I can only imagine..

LOL we'll be at an ounce a plant by the next post mate

Thinking about it, I wonder if they actually employ trimmers where it's legal, sitting there day in day out trimming..now that must get tiresome!
    Go watch Murder Mountain on netflix. Good watch that about growers n trimmers lol.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

11. Default

Go watch Murder Mountain on netflix. Good watch that about growers n trimmers lol.

Cool will have a look see

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

I swore I'd never use mine again so I basically forgot about it but I'll definitely get it out again just for the popcorn stuff, that's the absolute worst to hand-trim...

----------------------------------------------------
    RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://bit.ly/2VjQGYy

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (28-06-19), GEORGE (28-06-19), IceCalibur (28-06-19), scoobywho (28-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

I'm like an army barber with the trimming it's only me and the mrs smoking it so no fussed about how it looks. Lol most I've ever had to trim was 3.5 ounce off a photo ssh. I've got to sit on the floor with my top half inside tent trimming, its uncomfortable as fuck but only way a can do it without stinking out the full block lol.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-19), IceCalibur (28-06-19), WhIpLaSh (28-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Ill trim your buds for 20% of crop or 60$ an hour ... paying for risk in this business lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3